“Very friendly staff and comfortable room” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #15 of 191 Hotels in Atlanta
Boca Raton, Florida
“Very friendly staff and comfortable room”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

Probably the friendliest hotel I have stayed in for a long time - I thought I was going to get a hug when I arrived. Was put on the Club level due to my Starwood status. The rooms there don't have a great view but the Club itself was great. Good breakfast and nice spread in the evening at the Club.

Room was large and comfortable and good restaurants are within 2 blocks. Parking is $28 per night so be aware of that. Great place to stay in Atlanta

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
dsenden, Director of Sales at Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear our staff took such great care of you during your stay and it sounds like you really enjoyed our Club Level rooms and Lounge. We hope to have the opportunity to host you again soon. Until then, safe travels!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (509)
  • Turkish first
Albuquerque
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

We came into town the night before final four weekend started to find atlanta was freezing cold! I was in town to watch a braves game. The hotel was good, friendly staff, comfortable room, nothing special.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for your review. Apologies for the cooler weather you experienced during your stay. Atlanta is certainly experiencing an unusually cool spring, but we are all looking forward to warmer weather right around the corner! We hope to host you over your next Braves game which will surely have much more enjoyable weather. Until then, safe travels!
Western Norway, Norway
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

We booked this hotel on Priceline, so you never know what you'll get, but this far exceeded my expectations. I think I had the idea in my mind that Sheraton hotels were sort of older and crappier, but this hotel was super nice! The people in the lobby were always helpful. They gave excellent recommendations for restaurants, directions, etc.
The hotel is in a convenient location. You can walk to dozens of nice places to eat, and you can walk to the Olympic Park, the Aquarium, and Coca Cola museum. Parking is expensive, $24/day for self park, but that's the way it is at all downtown hotels, so it's something you just know before you go. The pool is pretty big, and it's indoor/outdoor, meaning that when it's nice out, they can open the roof. My kids LOVED the pool. The room was nice, clean, and kind of typical. Any time we needed something, extra coffee, extra towels, extra shampoo, they brought it up immediately. I highly recommend this place.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
That you so much for your review and all of your kind feedback. It sounds like you and your family really enjoyed your stay with us and were able to take advantage of our convenient location in the heart of downtown! Your recommendation is sincerely appreciated and we hope to see you again in the near future. Until then, safe travels!
Dunlap, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

I have stayed here many times. The staff absolutely cannot be beat!! Jerome helped us to our room and was very knowledgable of the hotel and the area. The concierge was very helpful. The hotel is in walking distance to many great restaurants and attractions. The only drawback is that Wifi in the rooms is not free. There is free wifi in the lobby.

Room Tip: Guests need to know that one tower is newer than the other. I have stayed in both towers. One tower...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
dsenden, Director of Sales at Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Thank you for your review! We greatly appreciate your kind feedback on our staff and convenient location in downtown Atlanta. Your repeat business speaks volumes to our team and we look forward to your next visit. Until then, safe travels!
Columbia, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

Wow, what can I say about this fabulous hotel. First let me tell you that the staff from the valets to the inside front desk staff (always saying good morning or evening) were incredible. beleive it or not, getting a greeting from the staff goes a long way. Everyone was wonderful. I did not think service could get any better until Corey met my Mother, niece, and I in the foyer. We were in Atlanta the weekend of April 18th to cleberate my Mother's 80th birthday. Corey was such an attentive, nice, helpful, and courteous young man. He got a cart and placed all of our baggage on it, assisted us upstairs to our room. Made sure the room was okay and went and filled our ice bucket. He even went downstairs to find something to open my Mother's bag because she forgot the key to the lock on her garment bag. Corey even went out his way on Sunday when we checked out to make sure he found us to say goodbye and ask my Mother how her birthday weekend was and did we enjoy our stay at the Sheraton in Downtown Atlanta. Because of Corey, Chirwait the bartender at the Fandango resturant, and Paul Martin I will defintiely stay at this hotel again. I will also tell all my family and friends. These great people are an attribute to your organization.

Room Tip: I was on the 8th floor (room #825) and had no problems or noise issues. The view could have been a...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Wow - thank you so much for your wonderful review. It's clear that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us, particularly our staff and service levels. Corey is an exceptional member of our Front Office team and a true asset to our guests. We will be sure to thank him for going above and beyond to ensure your family's comfort. We hope to have the opportunity to host you again in the future. Until then, safe travels!
oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

top service great staff, thank you for all. and THANK to All
i spend 3 nights Just buissnes, i lost the bags and all the staff was so helpful,
i had a conference there, i lost the tablet and afther 15 mm was in the room
great service. i miss them

Room Tip: great people
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
dsenden, Director of Sales at Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind review! We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay so much and found our staff to be so accommodating to your needs. We know traveling can be stressful so our team does their best to ease whatever burdens possible. Come back and see us soon! Safe travels.
Indianapolis, Indiana, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

The hotel staff was very friendly and the lobby was set up very nice. My room was a nice size and updated. The beds were comfortable and had a nice size TV. The only complaint I have was the air conditioner did not get cold. I had a conference there and use the catering company and the food is excellent. Everyone on staff is very nice and always wanting to help.

Room Tip: 11th Floor has great rooms
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
dsenden, Director of Sales at Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your kind review with us. It sounds like you had a wonderful stay overall. We hope to see you again. Until then, safe travels!

Been to Sheraton Atlanta Hotel? Share your experiences!