“Best Serivice I can remember” 5 of 5 stars

Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #18 of 189 hotels in Atlanta
GreenLeadersGold level
Columbus, Ohio
“Best Serivice I can remember”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

I stayed at the Sheraton Atlanta and I can not remember ever getting service like this before at any hotel. Everyone staff member I talked to or was served by was outstanding. I was extremely impressed by the level of customer focus at this hotel.

OUTSTANDING service by all. They greatly exceeded my expectations. I travel 2 - 3 times per week and this is the best I can remember in my 20 years "on the road".

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
dsenden, Director of Sales at Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
Wow! Thank you for your wonderful review! We are so pleased that you consider our staff to provide the best service you have received during your 20 years of traveling. We hope to have the opportunity to host you again in the near future. Until then, safe travels!

1,528 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (353)
  • Turkish first
Detroit, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

Great location and the staff was amazing!!!! I travel extensively for work therefore I have stayed at hundreds of hotels across the country. My stay at the Atlanta Sheraton was by far the best service I have EVER received. My family and I had to come to Atlanta unexpectedly for a funeral. After a 12 hour drive from Michigan, with two small (DEMANDING) children, I must say that all I wanted to do was relax once I got out of the car. From the moment we walked through the doors of the Sheraton we were graciously greeted and accommodated. Not to mention the staff treated my children like royalty! From the valet, to the bellman, to the front desk clerk, to the concierge, every last Sheraton staff person that we came in contact with was so attentive to our every need.

The rooms were nicely decorated. I recommend staying in the South Tower because the rooms are newer. The Sheraton beds are very comfortable. The self parking was not as bad as some of the other reviewers said. The pool was perfect and the restuarants were affordable.

What really amazed me, was a staff member sent up a tray of milk and cookies to our room for my kids. That was absolutely the sweetest, nicest, gesture I have ever seen in my life!!!!

The Sheraton set the bar extremely high and the next time that I visit Atlanta, I will be staying at the Sheraton.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
dsenden, Director of Sales at Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful and thoughtful review! Coming from such an experienced traveler, your approval and recommendation is especially appreciated. We know traveling (especially under your circumstances) can be tiring and stressful so our team is always looking for ways to go above and beyond to make our guests' experiences as enjoyable as possible. We look forward to your next visit! Until then, safe travels!
San Diego, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Attending a conference here of several hundred people my expectations were minimal. That all changed at check-in when after a long day of travel the receptionist's warm greeting couldn't have been more welcome. Over the course of three days I continued to be impressed with the attentive service of every hotel employee I came in contact with. It is a large property with a bustling conference/convention business. But the warmth of the service was remarkable. The location was okay, not impressive, but the other real surprise was the food. Not only were dinners in the restaurant very good, but a banquet lunch served to more than 300 people was exceptional.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you very much for your review! It sounds like you enjoyed your stay with us and were particularly impressed by our service and food and beverage options. We are so pleased we were able to surpass your expectations and hope to see you again. Safe travels!
Salt Lake City, Utah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Starting with a not so great telephone interaction with the hotel before I arrived I was not expecting much. But the employees in this hotel really go out of their way to make sure your stay is comfortable. They greet you when you walk in, they ask how your day is going, they always went out of their way to help us during our stay. The facility is nice and adequate for the city. It's farther away from the main attractions but within walking distance.

Room Tip: On the 2nd floor the rooms walk right out to the pool area. We used the hot tub but not the pool...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for sharing your review with us. Please accept our apologies for your initial disappointment with your telephone interaction. It sounds like upon arrival, our staff was able to more than make up for any previous impressions! As you noticed, our whole team takes pride in creating positive, lasting impressions on our guests and your comfort is always our top priority. We hope to have the opportunity to host you again. Safe travels!
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

I had a wonderful stay at this hotel only thing I didn't like was the weather, LOL. My family and I stayed 2 nights the pool area is sooooo beautiful also so was our bellhop Lavar he went out of his way to help even thought I told him I didn't have money to tip. He had great convo and kept my kids entertain while he brought in our bags. He truly showed us southern hospitality I have stayed in hotels downtown Atlanta before but he is the first southern person we have ever met. From our family we just wanna say thanks to Lavar for our great stay and I will be sure to tell all my friends who vacationing this year they should stay at this hotel

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Thank you very much for your kind and thoughtful review! We are so pleased to hear you and your family enjoyed your vacation with us. Levar is a wonderful asset to our team and a delight for our guests. We will be sure to share your review with him and congratulate him on a job well done! We greatly appreciate your recommendation to your friends and look forward to hosting you again as well. Hopefully you will enjoy better weather during your next stay! Safe travels!
United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

I stayed here for a few days for a work conference and almost every hotel employee I spoke with was incredibly friendly and helpful. The place was generally quiet at night, but my first night I had trouble sleeping as there were emergency vehicles zooming down the busy street for a while (I was on the eighth floor). It is a clean hotel and a generally pleasant experience.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your review! It sounds like you had a pleasant stay with us over your work conference. We appreciate your kind words on our staff and hope to have the opportunity to host you again in the future. Until then, safe travels!
Fayetteville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

Our conference was hosted at Sheraton Atlanta 2/25-3/1.
The food, service and location were terrific.
the hotel is within several blocks of great restaurants.
Jim and Andre at the concierge desk were friendly, patient and knowledgeable about the restaurants and shopping in the downtown Atlanta area.
Our breakfast and lunch were provided as part of our training day. Both meals were excellent each day with a variety of food choices.

Thanks for a great week-Will hopefully get an opportunity to stay here again!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
dsenden, Director of Sales at Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your review with us! It sounds like you really enjoyed your stay with us over your conference. We sincerely appreciate your kind feedback on our food, service and location. We will be sure to congratulation Jim and Andre on a job well done! We hope we have the opportunity to host you again. Until then, safe travels!

Been to Sheraton Atlanta Hotel? Share your experiences!