“Fantastic Service, Friendly Staff” 5 of 5 stars

Book Early and Save
Ranked #19 of 189 hotels in Atlanta
GreenLeadersGold level
Columbus, Ohio, United States
“Fantastic Service, Friendly Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

The staff of this hotel could not be more helpful and friendly. Banquet staff, Chester especially, were out-of-this-world responsive, smiling, professional, courteous and over-and-above good. Tanya, who served us in Fandangles, was a calm whirlwind! She never missed a beat, even when we asked her for a bag of rice (to save a damp cell phone). Great housekeeping. Gym is small, but very well appointed with machines, exercise balls and free weights. Crystal in the Club Lounge very friendly and welcoming. This is a quality hotel from top to the entrance.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
dsenden, Director of Sales at Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Thank you very much for your wonderful review! We are so pleased to hear about your experience with us and your many positive impressions of our staff members. Each person you mentioned is certainly worthy of the praise and we will be sure to congratulate them. We hope to have the opportunity to host you again in the future. Safe travels!

1,516 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (348)
  • Turkish first
jacksonville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

I loved my stay at this hotel.. From my check in..thank you Angelina and Brady..... to the club lounge...thank you Crystal, everything was perfect!!! I got a cake for my birthday, love it! Rooms are excellent. Special thanks to Sarah and John at the front desk. They went above and beyond.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review! It sounds like you developed a strong rapport with our staff during your stay here and we are thrilled they took such good care of your over your birthday! We will be sure to thank each associate for going above and beyond during your stay. We hope to see you again. Safe travels!
Ringgold, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

I always try to find good things to say about any property of which I am a guest. This property, was, for a long time, difficult to speak well of in my reviews. That is now far from the situation of old. Mr. Harris and his team have worked really hard to revitalize a downtown property that is now up-and-coming. From an easy check-in with Brady at the front desk, whose friendly greeting was a stand out, to Crystal in the Preferred Lounge, whose warmth and kindness made a long drive in seem to fade away, the Sheraton Atlanta has impressed me with a welcoming demeanor that has really impressed. I could not, of course, imagine how helpful Ms. Takara, at the front desk, was going to be in helping me navigate the Starwood website when it was showing some technical difficulties. This reservation, and a future one, was handled with a professionalism and expertise that made me really rethink my previous stays at this hotel. She was so friendly an nice to take care of all my travel needs and she and her colleagues hav made this stay a true game-changer in the Starwood experience. I appreciate all they have done and look forward to visiting here again very soon. Warmly, Dr. Jim Barett

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for sharing your review with us! We could not be more proud of our staff, namely Brady, Crystal and Takara, for helping change your previous impression of our hotel into a much more positive one! Our team knows the importance of excellent, personalized service and always go out of their way to create this experience for our guests. We look forward to your next visit and, hopefully, many more after that. Safe travels!
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

I travel week in and week out to this location. First, I'm a platinum member and i'm always treated quickly and efficiently at the front desk. Many times i'm offered an upgrade which i greatly appreciate. The hotel is in pretty good shape. I have not used the fitness center so i can't comment. The club lounge is pretty average and I rarely use it at all. The breakfast in the hotel restaraunt is pretty good, the waiter/watress are all friendly and helpful. All in all a great place and I hope to continue to stay at this hotel.

Room Tip: Suites are nice
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your review and for your continued patronage of our hotel! Our repeat guests are especially important to us as we consider you part of our Sheraton family. We sincerely appreciate your recommendation and your plans to stay with us in the future. Safe travels!
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

I've never before experienced noise like this at a hotel. I don't even understand how they allow a convention to use their speakers to this level. I was on the concierge level 2 floors up from the ballroom and the walls of my room were shaking more than a dance club.... And it started at 7:30am on Saturday!!
How? Why? Who was the sales manager that thought this would be a good idea for the rest of the hotel guests?

• Stayed February 2013
orlando
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

Stayed here a few days for a conference. The room was spacious and comfortable. The hotel is convenient to the downtown area and you can walk to shops and great restaurants. The hotel though clean, does have a bit of an old feel, and seems like it is in need of a refresh. The best aspect of this hotel was the service, from the front desk, to the concierge, to the bell hops (special thanks to Aaron and Zahari who were exceptional). The staff really goes out of their way to ensure your stay is perfect. Overall I would stay here again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Thank you so much for sharing your review with us. It sounds like you had an overall wonderful experience. We appreciate you comments on our staff and will be sure to thank Aaron and Zahari for their assistance. We look forward to your next stay! Until then, safe travels.
Greenwood, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

The hotel and staff were wonderful and helpful. I always felt at ease and at home. It was one of the best hotels that I've stayed at. The name of the first bellman escapes me but Khalid Ikar was very helpful in assisting our departure. The restaurant was excellent and though we didn't use the pool it looked relaxing and clean.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
dsenden, Director of Sales at Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Thank you so much for your thoughtful review. It sounds like you really enjoyed your stay with us, especially since you consider our hotel to be one of the best you have ever stayed in! We will be sure to thank Khalid for his assistance during your departure. We hope to see you again. Safe travels!

Been to Sheraton Atlanta Hotel? Share your experiences!