“Everything you need for a night” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Northeast

You added Quality Inn Northeast to your Saves list
Quality Inn Northeast
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2960 Northeast Expressway, I-85 @ Shallowford Rd. ex 93, Atlanta, GA 30341   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #147 of 190 Hotels in Atlanta
Cuenca, Ecuador
“Everything you need for a night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

This property has easy access to I85, yet is far enough from downtown Atlanta to be out of much of the traffic of that large city. Restaurants and shopping are nearby. The room was a little more than I expected as it contained a couch as well as all the other furniture one finds in a standard mid-priced room. The staff we encountered were pleasant and helpful. The breakfast buffet adequate. The room clean. The rate, $59.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Andover
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

This property is a little worn, and tends to attract a lot of construction workers from outside the area. Not in a pretty neighborhood, but you rarely find that just off an interstate. They do have clean, recently remodeled bathrooms, hot breakfast, and very low rates for metro Atlanta. Very functional free wireless; still trying to figure out how to operate the TV, but that's probably for the best.

Room Tip: Nope- I want mine!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Fort Lewis, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

Ok- If you've read any of my other reviews, you know I'm not just writing for my health. My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights in July for about $130 total. We walked in and it was clean and well presented and the the gentleman behind the counter was completely proffesional. Our room sat across the courtyard which was nice.. we didn't have to deal with traffice or lots of people walking in front of our room. And the room, bathroom and all were clean, well kept and even smelled nice. The breakfast was full, with bacon eggs biscuits and waffles and plenty of cereals and other bits.
If we ever go back to Atlanta, we'll definatly stay here.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Spotsylvania, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

As I sit here in the room using their free WiFi, I dont have any complaints as of yet. We arrived 4.5 hrs ago. I have the King Bed Executive Rm and it is Clean and Spacious for $64/night. We will be staying 3 nights, so if I come across any issues, I will let you know. So far so good.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2011

Me and my husband checked in sunday at 12 am midnight we informed the woman in charge we were staying for the next 2 days which was sunday and monday and to check out tuesday at noon. But she failed to inform us that checking at 12 midnight that sunday will be considered a saturday. And when monday came thats were the mishap occurs. I have housekeeping knocking very hard and barging into my room without my permission!!! It was overall rude and disrespectful .. I called my husband right away to fix the situation by paying off the day. And come to realize the staff was not interested in extending their apology for an error and misunderstanding on their behalf and they also declined our payment so we had to pack all of our belongings to stay at a diffrent hotel. Oh and also the "do not disturb sign dont mean a thing they will walk in to your room like nothing and the bathroom was horrible. The same night we checked in we informed the front desk of a very foul odor of urine it was disgusting the smell wouldnt go.

• Stayed December 2011
Brunswick, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2011

The earlier reviews were obviously done before a renovation. I have stayed here twice for business because it's an easy ride in to town in the morning, as a woman I feel safe and the rooms are good for the price. I haven't stayed for breakfast, but I tried to get coffee and they were out the last time. The courtyard is pretty and the pool looks nice. On the other side of the interstate is a grocery store and a coffee shop should you need anything. I'm planning on staying here again next week.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
Philadelphia area
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2011

This place is in an odd location--off of an access road--but other than that it's OK. It's a choice hotel, and breakfast was about average: two kinds of eggs, which was nice, and sausage--but no fresh fruit or sugar free syrup for waffles.
We'd come back if in the area again.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Quality Inn Northeast? Share your experiences!