“Great Hotel, Great Staff” 5 of 5 stars

Omni Hotel at CNN Center
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   100 CNN Center, Atlanta, GA 30303   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
12% Off! Book Now & Save!
Ranked #24 of 188 Hotels in Atlanta
Nashville, United States
“Great Hotel, Great Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

The Omni staff makes this one of the top facilities I've had the pleasure of staying at. From the Valet to the Front Desk to Housekeeping, everyone was friendly and helpful. The room was quite, clean and comfortable. All this plus the location made it a great stay.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Management100, General Manager at Omni Hotel at CNN Center, responded to this review, May 13, 2014
Thank you very much for your positive review and for saying such outstanding things about our hotel and staff. We will gladly share your review with them. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Omni Hotel at CNN Center in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (353)
Knoxville, TN, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

Omni CNN is one of my better hotel experiences ever. The staff is amazing across the board and the rooms were clean and very adequate. Standard room with great view of the city and a balcony. I highly recommend this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for recommending the Omni Hotel at CNN Center to future guests. We really appreciate your kind review. The next time you are in Atlanta we hope you will stay with us again.
Snellville, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

This was our daughter's senior prom; therefore, everything had to be "just right." We arrived at the hotel at check in time. I was so nervouse about making sure our daughter had a great prom until I left all my credit cards in the car. The check in supervisor was so calm and patient. She allowed me to back track until I realized where I had left my card. Our daughters was able to get dressed without any worry, because our room was accommodating to her needs. She was able to meet all her friends, because they also had rooms at the Omni Hotel. The only thing more beautiful than our stay was our first born daughter as she embraced her beauty and went off to her senior prom. Once she left for the prom, we smiled with joy! And enjoyed all the hotel had to offer!

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

We’re glad you chose to stay with us for your firstborn daughter’s senior prom night. We know prepping for an occasion such as the prom can be very challenging. It’s nice to know our front desk staff and room were accommodating to your needs. Please come back and stay with us again at the Omni Hotel at CNN Center.
Atlanta, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

I typically don't write reviews...but I was THOROUGHLY IMPRESSED!!! The rooms are nice, and the staff is very courteous and professional. The location is in the middle of everything! It is connected to the Phillips arena, and a 5 min walk to the Georgia Dome. CNN is in the same building. Also a really nice food court in the same building too. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

We are happy you chose to stay with at the Omni Hotel at CNN Center. Since you do not typically write reviews we feel deeply honored that you took the time to leave such a complimentary review. We hope you will return again soon.
Phoenix, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

I was super hyped to stay here for 2 nights in April 2014. I was very pleased with the location. It is attached to CNN Headquarters. From Atlanta Airport it was a quick 10 minute (or less) Marta ride. The Marta ride was $2.50 and drops you off at the station right behind CNN Center and the hotel. It was a two minute walk from Marta to the lobby of the Omni. The folks at reception were pleasant but not very friendly. Checkin was quick but also inacurate. I advised the check in attendant that my charges were incorrect upfront and she did nothing to resolve it. We were given a corner room which was very tiny. I could touch everything in the room from my bed pratically. Room was super tiny but very clean. The bathroom was nice and spacious but had not been cleaned too thouroughly as there was leftover hair on the shower walls and on the floors by the vanity. Not a lot but it was noticeable and grossed me out. Overall I would rate the room itself a 3 out of 5 stars. The views are amazing. You can see CNN Center from the elevators and from each floor. There is a full restaurant as well as many fast food places to eat all within steps of the hotel. All within reach without ever having to step outside. I got my bill and I was overcharged for my stay. I had an early flight so had to head straight to the airport. As soon as I returned home I called to get the bill corrected. I was sent to a voicemail and told to leave a message and my call would be returned within 24 hours. I also sent an email with my attached bill. Unfortuantely I had to make 2 more phone calls and send one more email. I was not serviced within 24 hours. It was 72 hours with no true aplogy or remorse. I felt like my request was a burden. Oh well. Live and learn. The valet staff and the bell desk staff were super friendly and accommodating. I will say that I remember their service and would rate it a 5 out 5 stars. In the end, I suggest this hotel for business travelers but did not think it was a fit for family or couples trips.

Room Tip: Definitely go for a high floor as the views are amazing. Also be sure to ask for a larger room. That...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Hotel_Manager_Omni, General Manager at Omni Hotel at CNN Center, responded to this review, May 12, 2014
Dear April Ann S,

Thank you for choosing to be our guest at The Omni Hotel at CNN Center, Atlanta. We regret to hear that your experience was anything but exceptional. Your comments have been shared with our housekeeping and accounting management to ensure this type of service is not repeated. We hope you will return to our address again very soon.
Tom Hazay
Hotel Manager
Covington, Ga, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

My rooms were not ready upon my arrival. When we got in our rooms they were not the rooms I requested, however it was quickly taken care of and with an upgrade. The views of the city and the park were outstanding. I will stay here again. Breakfast in the Prime Meridian was over priced and the food was cold.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Although we are happy to hear that your room issue was resolved quickly, we are saddened that you did not enjoy the Prime Meridian Restaurant. Thank you for your review and we do hope you will give us another opportunity to gain your trust. We know you will not be disappointed.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

We tried priceline for the first time, looking for a 4 star in downtown ATL. Not unhappy with the $80 price. Glad we did not pay more! We live in ATL suburbs and wanted a fun night in the city. Was slightly hungry when we got back at midnight. Would have been happy with chips in the vending machine. There are no machines. I was told (somewhat rudely) my only option was the 24 hr room service. Called and was hung up on. Finally tried it again around 1a.m. as I could find no other options. I was told it would be an hour and 10 minutes. For chicken fingers and fries. Forget that! I'll just go to sleep hungry and unhappy. I see a Waffle House from my window. Will breakfast there instead of the Omni. Planning to spend more nights downtown having fun... But not at the Omni. Too many other nice choices.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Omni Hotel at CNN Center? Share your experiences!