“Great location for trade show.” 4 of 5 stars

Omni Hotel at CNN Center
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   100 CNN Center, Atlanta, GA 30303   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
12% Off! Book Now & Save!
Ranked #23 of 189 hotels in Atlanta
Panama City, Panama
“Great location for trade show.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

If you are attending a trade at the Georgia World congress Center, this is the place to stay. It is just across the street. Check-in was handled expeditioulsy and we were in our room in no time. The room had a great view to the Centennial Olympic Park. The room needs updating and rearranging of furniture. Surprised that in 2013 there is still an old fashion bulky TV in the room. The space between the bed and TV was hardly enough to go by. Service all around was very good and will stay there again for my trade show!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

1,441 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (255)
Los Angeles
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

Adjacent to CNN/Philips arena. Stayed on the top floor (15th). Room on the small side. Bed a touch firm but an otherwise a clean room. Old style TV deflinitely out of place these days. Water pressure in the shower lower than expected.Constant thrumming of the roof mounted A/C system drowned out any exterior noises and was actually a good thing.
Restaurant "Prime Meridien" on the lobby level - excellent.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

A Valet staff member stole my great grandmother's ring.
The mangers and supervisors did absolutely nothing to act on it and were extremely sketchy.
If for some reason you must stay there, DO NOT I repeat DO NOT valet your car. If you have to park in South Carolina and walk to Atlanta, I suggest you do that. I for one can say I will never step foot in that hotel again. Unless the police require me to go for a follow up on the police report.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Management100, Manager at Omni Hotel at CNN Center, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Hello:

I am sorry to hear of your unfortunate incident, please accept my sincerest apologies, I certainly hope a speedy resolution is reached by the Atlanta Police Department along with our Security Team. Your concerns regarding the reaction of the staff has been forwarded to the necessary department heads for further investigation and to be addressed accordingly. Once again please accept my sincerest apologies.
GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

Stayed here for a customer convention. My husband came along for an early Valentine's stay. Upon arrival you may be taken back at the level of service and greets and everyone directing you to your location but be prepared for that level service for the rest of your stay. It is conveniently located in the CNN center so there are plenty of restaurants and whatever else you may need right there on site. We ate dinner in the CNN center at one of the restaurants and ended the night with cocktails in the bar in the hotel. The beds are a little hard is probably about the worst I can say. It was a great stay and I will definitely will be back.

Room Tip: I paid extra for an upgrade. I think you will get a great view wherever you are in this hotel.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
South Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

The stand out for my husband and myself was the prompt and friendly service we received at this hotel. The people at the counter were so helpful and kind! We were pleased with our room which was located on the 10th floor of the north tower. There were double beds and a comfortable chair as well as a desk in the well appointed room. The bathroom was attractive, spacious and clean. The bed was comfortable but a little small for us. Although we didn't use it, there was free wifi and 24 hour room service. We ate breakfast at the Prime Meridian restaurant and again the service was excellent. We had the buffet which was adequate for our needs but not extensive. We had to attend a graduation at the Philips Arena and were pleased that it was accessible through the food court without even having to go outside. CNN is also located here and there are tour tickets are available in the food court. Great location. We flew in late and checked out after our event so we didn't get to explore much more of this hotel even though the staff graciously accommodated us with a late check out. I hope to stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Plumley
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

Part if CNN centre close to Olympic Part coca cola experience and aquarium Great helpful staff. Rooms could do with modern decor and tv but they are clean and comfortable Lots of fast food places in CNN centre

• Stayed February 2013
Minneapolis, MN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

Stayed here for a convention Feb 5-7 and was very pleased. Check in was simple, common areas of the hotel were sparkling clean, very friendly service. My room was spacious with a view overlooking Centennial Park - floor-to-ceiling windows made the view spectacular. Toilet wasn't working on the first day - after calling the front desk, there was a service worker in my room 5 minutes later, the problem was resolved 15 minutes later and I received continuous check ins throughout my stay to see if everything was satisfactory - now that's service! Just a few small things kept me from giving a 5 star review: 1) Only one packet of coffee for the coffee maker in the room, which leads to 2) a coffee kiosk near the bar/shop/salon would be a dream, having to schlep thru CNN Center at 5:30am looking for Starbucks isn't my idea of a good time, and 3) some outlets in the sitting areas near the bar would be heavenly, wanted to have an informal meeting with my customer but there was no place to charge up my laptop. But all in all, a very nice stay!

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the park
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Been to Omni Hotel at CNN Center? Share your experiences!