Arrived late on 11/12/13. It seemed the hotel had over booked because of the convention, but they were able to find me a room what was called they called a suite but instead of a bed they had a sleep sofa. I was a little leary but the the hotel staff walked me up to the room so I could take a look at it. The room was huge, it had a kitchen and bar area with full size refrigerator large and I beleive small wine refrigearator and microwave as well. The bathroom was very nice and the shower was completely inclosed glass. The sleep sofa would not be comfortable for a large or medium size person. Lukily I am a small person so it was ok.
I beleive this type of room is usually reserved for parties.
The hotel was vey modern and the staff was freindly. There was a graet fitness room complete with fruit and water. There is not much happening in downtown atlanta as far as attractions. It is mostly restaurants and othe hotels, no near by shopping as in other downtown areas such as Chicago. But if you are advantageous ,thery have a great subway system .
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Atlanta Hotel Atlanta
- Hyatt Regency Atlanta Hotel
- Atlanta Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Atlanta
- Atlanta Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the legendary Peachtree Street and the heart of downtown Atlanta, Hyatt Regency Atlanta is the premier meeting and convention hotel. The 22-story atrium is an architectural "first" that revolutionize hotel design worldwide! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Amex, Orbitz, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Otel, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Hyatt Regency Atlanta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.