I stayed in one king room, on the 21st floor, of the Atrium Tower.
The room was large, very clean and with nice furniture. The bathroom is small, for the size of the room, but it is fine. I could not hear any noise from the lobby area and it was quiet during the day and at night. The hotel personnel was very professional and attentive. Unless you have a car, your options are very limited to things very near by. I went to a McDonalds( 1/2 block away) for breakfast and I left before ordering; panhandlers and vagrants are very common in this area of the city, otherwise walking would be an enjoyable experience.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Atlanta Hotel Atlanta
- Hyatt Regency Atlanta Hotel
- Atlanta Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Atlanta
- Atlanta Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the legendary Peachtree Street and the heart of downtown Atlanta, Hyatt Regency Atlanta is the premier meeting and convention hotel. The 22-story atrium is an architectural "first" that revolutionize hotel design worldwide! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Amex, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Hyatt Regency Atlanta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.