My husband stays here often for his job and I traveled with him and stayed here for 3 nights in Feb 2013. We stayed in the main tower. We were originally booked in the Radius tower and my husband asked for a different room because the rooms are so small there.
The rooms were very comfortable. I spent all day there every day. I was working from the room while my husband was at his office. It was cozy and a great environment for getting things done. Housekeeping was gracious about my being underfoot and just swapped out our towels and toiletries so I could continue working.
We did not eat at any of the restaurants but I went to the onsite coffee shop each morning for my coffee and fruit.
The hotel is 1/2 block from the Peachtree Center Marta station, which is a 20 minute train ride from the airport...no need to rent a car. There is a pretty good food court in Peachtree Center which is attached to the hotel. This was very convenient for a quick lunch during the workday.
The downtown area was very deserted at night. I'm sure there is much more activity when the weather is warm and the sun stays out longer.
This is a very pleasant hotel and location for the downtown business traveler. It is a short walk to the CNN Center, Aquarium, Children's Museum and The World of Coke. It is one train stop away from Underground Atlanta. The proximity to attractions makes it a good choice for families as well.
The WiFi was a little tricky...had trouble connecting several times which was a little frustrating. My husband says this is not unusual and he stays at this property at least twice per month.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Atlanta Hotel Atlanta
- Hyatt Regency Atlanta Hotel
- Atlanta Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Atlanta
- Atlanta Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the legendary Peachtree Street and the heart of downtown Atlanta, Hyatt Regency Atlanta is the premier meeting and convention hotel. The 22-story atrium is an architectural "first" that revolutionize hotel design worldwide! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Amex, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Hyatt Regency Atlanta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.