I recently stayed four nights for a conference at the Hyatt Regency in Atlanta.
My room was in the Radius tower and very small. Unfortunately the TV never seem to work right. They have just installed a new interactive television system and have not gotten it right. I had to have engineering come to the room once and also make several calls to tech support to get the TV to work. Eventually I gave up. They did, however, take $50 off my bill for my trouble.
They kept my room very clean though they seemed to have dirty room service trays sitting in the hallway all day long. The hotel gym was stellar with very good equipment and open 24 hours a day.
You can't beat the location as it is right downtown with many restaurants nearby. It is a very short and easy Marta train ride ($2.50)from the airport so you don't need a car. It is walking distance to Centennial Park and also the MLK national historic site.
All in all, it's a nice hotel in a great location.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Atlanta Hotel Atlanta
- Hyatt Regency Atlanta Hotel
- Atlanta Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Atlanta
- Atlanta Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the legendary Peachtree Street and the heart of downtown Atlanta, Hyatt Regency Atlanta is the premier meeting and convention hotel. The 22-story atrium is an architectural "first" that revolutionize hotel design worldwide! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Amex, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Hyatt Regency Atlanta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.