I was pleasantly surprised at how lovely and modern this hotel is. We stayed for New Years Eve Downtown Countdown at the facility, and really liked the room. The web check-in is convenient and super fast. The room was nicely decorated with VERY comfortable beds, but the best part was the balcony! Seriously. What hotels allow windows to open anymore, much less have a balcony in downtown?! We absolutely loved the view and being able to step outside for a glass of wine.
The only downside is the absolutely ridiculous parking. $32 a night and only valet. Ok, so it's New Years, we'll do it. Uhm, no. At 6pm, the valet was already full. The drop off area was a total cluster, and the valets were not much help at all. The only parking was a garage that was 3 blocks away and $18 a night. The valets couldn't even tell us clearly how to get there. Blah. I expected more from a hotel of this caliber, and that's what drops the review down for me.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Atlanta Hotel Atlanta
- Hyatt Regency Atlanta Hotel
- Atlanta Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Atlanta
- Atlanta Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the legendary Peachtree Street and the heart of downtown Atlanta, Hyatt Regency Atlanta is the premier meeting and convention hotel. The 22-story atrium is an architectural "first" that revolutionize hotel design worldwide! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Amex, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Hyatt Regency Atlanta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.