Stayed here for an event at the Georgia Dome and was very happy it was only a few blocks walk away. took about 10-15 minutes walking. This hotel has a great location with its connection to the Peachtree center hoping area as well as the various shops located within walking distance. Parking is 32/night and I feel that it is way overpriced, they offer a self parking lot around the corner for 18/night but it is barely advertised and looks to be unmanned and had various people with no business being in there walking around. The hotel has one major flaw, each night we were there a large convention group was letting out and the elevators were a mob scene, waited for 35 minutes in a sea of people trying to get onto elevators and then when i finally got onto an elevator it became packed beyond belief. Hotel staff was urging people to use the maintenance and housekeeping elevators to alleviate the stress, but that elevator became crowded as well.
The room was very nice, a bit small but it is an older building so that is to be expected. Overall had a good stay and will probably look into staying again based solely on location.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Atlanta Hotel Atlanta
- Hyatt Regency Atlanta Hotel
- Atlanta Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Atlanta
- Atlanta Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the legendary Peachtree Street and the heart of downtown Atlanta, Hyatt Regency Atlanta is the premier meeting and convention hotel. The 22-story atrium is an architectural "first" that revolutionize hotel design worldwide! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Amex, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Hyatt Regency Atlanta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.