This hotel has been recently renovated, so the rooms are very nice, quiet, and have everything you need.
Cab ride from airport is $40. Take the Marta for $3.50 (2.50 for ride, 1.00 for card). The Marta will take you about a block away from the hotel. So easy,,,
The lobby area is a great place to hang out. Lots of seats to sit and use the free internet, a great bar area, and a cool market place that has great treats (I'm not gonna lie, but I bought some Christmas gifts here).
The biggest plus of this hotel was the meeting staff. We had a meeting here, and the staff was fantastic. Great food, and they really took care of us. Everyone checked in regularly to make sure we had what we needed, and its makes a meeting go easy when you can get help immediately.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Atlanta Hotel Atlanta
- Hyatt Regency Atlanta Hotel
- Atlanta Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Atlanta
- Atlanta Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the legendary Peachtree Street and the heart of downtown Atlanta, Hyatt Regency Atlanta is the premier meeting and convention hotel. The 22-story atrium is an architectural "first" that revolutionize hotel design worldwide! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Regency Atlanta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.