“One of the best for the money” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #23 of 189 hotels in Atlanta
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“One of the best for the money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

I travel a lot for work and this is one of the best and most updated hotels I've been too; I couldn't believe it was a Holiday Inn. It's nicer than some other brands that charge more. Granted, the building looks dated; however, the interior is anything but dated. Great service. I think they could use some newer gym equipment; however, everything else was really good.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
NabilG, General Manager at Holiday Inn Perimeter/Dunwoody, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Thank you for sharing your feedback about our wonderful holiday Inn Brand hotel and recommending us to other visitors. We really appreciate all the nice comments and will be sure to share this with our colleagues. Thank you again for taking the time to share this valuable feedback with the TripAdvisor readers. We are grateful for your wonderful response. We are thrilled that our team have deliver the Holiday Inn promise and created a hotel that guest love. To make a difference is not a matter of accident, a matter of casual occurrence of the tides. People choose to make a difference. Our team at the holiday inn Brand Hotel possesses the burning desire to make a difference in all of our guest’s experience. Thank you for recognizing our hotel. All the thanks and gratitude goes to our team, whom take tremendous ownership in delivering the great service. Next visit your breakfast will be complementary. I would like to stress that we strive to ensure every guest of the hotel and restaurant leaves with a positive, lasting impression, again we are grateful that you like the new Holiday Inn Brand and the direction we are going. We greatly appreciate this wonderful review. We looking forward to your next visit soon, please let me know if you need assistance with your reservations. Sincerely, Nabil

474 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (105)
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

My family and I stayed at this hotel over the weekend and we really enjoyed ourselves. The front desk staff was very helpful and room was available. Room was spacious, clean, and quiet. Beds were extremely comfortable. Bottle water furnished in fridge and bathroom was appreciated. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
NabilG, General Manager at Holiday Inn Perimeter/Dunwoody, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Thank you ,my colleagues and I thrilled that we have gain you as a loyal guest, thank you very much for sharing your comments on our hotel with the TripAdvisor readership. I was delighted to read to positive comments about our team and our wonderful Holiday Inn Brand Hotel and all the services we provide. We are thrilled that our team has delivered the Holiday Inn promise and continue to create a hotel that guest love. Wow thank you, hopefully you will continue to return and enjoy the continued transformation that will always exceed our guest’s expectations. I am sure we all agree that Team is our “best attribute” and we are extremely proud of them. I do want to express my sincere appreciation for you for noticing our team and their efforts in making our Holiday Inn brand hotel the best in this area. Your kind observations are very much appreciated. We look forward to your return and thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience. Sincerely yours Nabil
Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

My wife and I spent 1 night there. We checked in around 4 p.m. and room was available. Room was spacious, clean, and quiet. Beds were extremely comfortable. Bottle water furnished in fridge and bathroom was appreciated. Staff were pleasant and accommodating. I would definitely recommend this hotel. I could not rate value since we were part of a tour group and room was prepaid.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Thank you, what a fantastic review! We are so glad that you had such a delightful time and that we were able to provide an experience that went above and beyond your expectations, this is our new holiday in promise to create a hotel that guest love. Thank you for sharing your experience with the TripAdvisor readers. We can’t thank you enough for all of your kind words about our Holiday Inn team. My colleagues and I are thrilled that you found our team, food and guest service outstanding. I am very glad you were welcomed so warmly and with great hospitality from the beginning of your stay and the exceptional service continued right until the end!. Your remarks will be shared with my colleagues; to continue ensuring our guest’s satisfaction and loyalty to the Holiday Inn Brand. “The most important adage and the only adage in our business, is our guests comes first, whatever we need to do our guests always comes first.” Our team strives to be the best they can be every opportunity they get. I do want to express my sincere appreciation for you for noticing my colleagues and their efforts in making Holiday Inn hotel the best in Atlanta. We look forward to your return soon Sincerely, Nabil
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

I stayed at this Holiday Inn last Thursday evening and enjoyed myself immensely. The updated lobby area was spacious and comfortable. Megan, the bartender, was pleasant and welcoming, and I enjoyed good food, pleasantly served, at the restaurant for both lunch and breakfast the following day. My fifth-floor king-sized room was quiet and well-appointed. All staff members I encountered were accommodating, polite and professional, and seemed dedicated to the welfare of their guests. I'd definitely stay here again.

Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
NabilG, General Manager at Holiday Inn Perimeter/Dunwoody, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to express your expressions and share your outstanding experience with the TripAdvisor readership. I can’t thank you enough for all your kind words about the Holiday Inn Brand. My colleagues and I are ecstatic that you found our team, food and guest service superior. We all understand that “Quality in a service or product is not what you put into it. It is what the client or customer gets out of it “This is the new Holiday Inn, I am very glad you were able to deliver the holiday inn promise and create a hotel that guest love. I am happy that you were welcomed so warmly, I also we value your feedback and sharing your understandings with the team. Our goal is very clear “to give the unsurpassed service to all of our guest at all times - no exceptions”. The Team and I truly confidence that our team beyond doubt believes that they will continue accomplishing great thing every occasion they get. I want to greatly thank you for your review; I’m thrilled to hear that you had a memorable experience with us during your last stay! Our guest room square footage is well above the industry standard, so I’m pleased you found your room comfortable and accommodating. Thank you again and safe travels we hope to see you again soon. Sincerely, Nabil
Plano, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 4 nights. Charmaine, Gwayne & Jason all made my stay awesome. They all went out of their way to help me. I would recommend this hotel for friends and family. The rooms are clean! The food in the restaurant was good.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
NabilG, General Manager at Holiday Inn Perimeter/Dunwoody, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
We are thankful for you in taking the time to share your feedback about our Holiday Inn Brand Hotel with the TripAdvisor readers. The team at this hotel has the burning desire to be the best in what they do, and deliver the great service to our guests. I strongly agree with you the staff is our best attribute and should be the best attribute to any company, without their attention to our guests needs we would be in a deferent situation, thank you for recognizing there wonderful efforts, and we are grateful to you for recognizing the Holiday Inn brand direction and for its great new product and outstanding guest services, we are thrilled that we have delivered the holiday inn promise and created the hotel that guest love. Our team members are so full of pride to be a part of this hotel. "People forget how fast you did a job – but they remember how well you did it. There is one quality that one must possess to win, and that is definiteness of purpose, the knowledge of what one wants, and a burning desire to possess it." I strongly trust that our team has a burning aspiration to be triumphant and they will be, by providing the same service and food and beverage quality to all of our guests like they provided for you. I hope we may keep welcoming you again and again in the near future. Have pleasant week Nabil.
Lumberville, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

We had stayed at this hotel before but always on the first floor. This time we were on the 3rd "renovated" floor. What a disaster. TV did not work, was fixed. No caffeinated coffee in coffee make for 3 of our 4 days stay despite complaints. Tub and both sinks would not drain, claimed fixed then shown they were not; so room changed. Door would not close in new room, was fixed. No fridge in new room, staff claimed $10 a day but decided to provide a portable one at no cost.Automated checkout over computer did not work. The staff were trying to help but I never heard from the management after numerous complaints. Front destkoffered a free breakfasts but we declined due to fear of poisoning.
I am a priority club member and have reconsidered my membership due to this experience. However, after I described these difficulties they provided some points, gratis.
Never stay in this hotel unless you bring your tools, supplies and apple supply valium.

Room Tip: Do not stay on a recently renovated floor. The work is not completed.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
NabilG, General Manager at Holiday Inn Perimeter/Dunwoody, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Good morning. Thank you for taking the time to express your observations and for sharing your feedback with the TripAdvisor readership. After reading your review, I was so disappointed after all the communication and the moving that we have done to be sure that you are happy , you did not feel that we have delivered the best experience to you. I am so sorry to hear your experience was not up to the standard of service that you have experienced from our hotel and our team many times in the past. I am so sorry that we have disappointed you. This was certainly not reflective of our holiday inn brand team and the impressive level of service for which we are known. I assure you we have looked into these issues this morning. We have consistent room inspections and room preventive upkeep every day; we fully preform 100% preventive maintenance in the rooms at least 2 times a month. We inspect the rooms every day, after your first room, the second room you requested we inspected the room prior to relocating you as you requested. We only can know if something out of the ordinary not working if the guest informed the team, and we immediately address the issues. After the first day when you requested stronger coffee we have supplied the room with 6 strong regular coffees every day. After you stated that the fridge was not cooling per your expectation we replaced the fridge with no cost. I personally assisted you when you call my cell phone. I am so sorry that you have other issues that we could not help you with. I truly trust our team at this hotel always will continue taking care of our guests and assist them in every way. I am sorry that you felt after all whet we have done that we have not delivered our Holiday Inn Promises in creating a hotel that guest love. Next trip we will defiantly give you the room that you requested at the first floor. I hope you will allow us another opportunity to show you the true Holiday Inn experience as we want to make up for your previous experiences. I am inviting you complementary to stay and experience our team and food and beverage service, please contact me 404-984-0006 to arrange your visit. We strive to pay attention to every detail of the hotel and ensure everything is impeccable for ours guests. We truly appreciate the feedback you have provided. I hope we may welcome you again in the near future. Have pleasant week Nabil
Greenville, South Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

This hotel is a really nice hotel with only a short drive to First Baptist Church. The beds Are comfortable and I like the layout of the bathroom with an extra sink outside the bathroom. The wait for our checkin was delayed because of people not checking out on time. We had Ito take any room that was cleaned. The desk clerk was nice but very uninformed about nearby restaurants. She recommended a Hamburger place called Farm Burger which turned out to be just that a burger joint. Their inhouse restaurant was not open for lunch even though it was on a Sunday. No handicapped parking. We will stay there again because the free breakfast was very good, and was served until 10:30 am.

Room Tip: Stay on the higher floors because of the view on the backside of the hotel is overlooking the inters...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
NabilG, General Manager at Holiday Inn Perimeter/Dunwoody, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Thank you, we appreciate your thoughtful comments! We certainly want our guests to experience the outstanding service from our team'! We're pleased to hear you found your room comfortable and enjoyed the great service from our team. We do have 19 mobility spots in our parking area all of them adjacent to all entrance in the hotel to be sure our guest receive the comfort and connivance .Next visit I am going to offer you free lunch , apparently something happened during that day , we do have our restaurant open for breakfast lunch and dinner. I am so sorry we have missed some opportunities with you, but the team and I committed to deliver the holiday inn promise and create a hotel that guest love. Great review much appreciated! We are passing along your gracious comments of the team they are outstanding food, beverage and restaurant representative and wonderful colleague. We take tremendous pride on providing to our guests the best food, great service and a great product. It is always means so much when a guest extends compliments to our team and we thank you very much. Thank you again for sharing your comments of the Holiday Inn Atlanta Perimeter. I hope we may welcome you again in the near future. Have pleasant week Nabil

Been to Holiday Inn Perimeter/Dunwoody? Share your experiences!