“Fantastic Hotel People” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #26 of 188 Hotels in Atlanta
Palm Coast, Florida
“Fantastic Hotel People”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

I just finished up staying at the hotel for well over a year due to working near the perimeter. The hotel is staffed by people that make it a wonderful stay. From the front desk folks...Alison, Laura, Dee, Jewel and others...to the dining room....Lisa, Jesse and the evening and morning servers...to Megan at the bar, they made it very comfortable for me to be there 3/4 nights per week, every week.

Tom Sullivan and Nabil, (the sales mgr. and the GM), constantly went out of their way to insure my room was complete, clean and working perfectly.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for a great room, with great food (their filet mignon is one of the best in the area) and be treated like the folks that work there want you there. My bests to all of them....

Room Tip: Ask for a recently renovated room to the new scheme.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
NabilG, General Manager at Holiday Inn Perimeter/Dunwoody, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
Thank you so much for your review and your comments about the hotel I am grateful for your wonderful response Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about our Holiday Inn Brand Hotel with the TripAdvisor readership. You know, the best feedback a team can hear is that our associates performed exemplary and made an impact on our guests’ experience. The team at this hotel is strong assets to our hotel and it is the best attribute any company can have. We are thrilled that you let us know of their performance. Taking care of our guests is what the holiday Inn Brand Team strive to do every day. Thank you for having our hotel as your hotel. We are thrilled that you enjoyed the accommodations and the food and service from our outstanding colleagues, we are proud of setting a new standard of excellence in Atlanta perimeter area, and providing uncompromising service to all our guests. I look forward to having you as our guests again and again. We can’t wait to welcome you back again soon. Cheers. warmest regards, Nabil

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (107)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

Who is the managing moron who booked a huge party in the bar/common area that sits right below the windows of the third floor? You cannot tell me that they didn't think this would keep all of their guests awake whose windows overlook the bar and common area now dance floor. After complaining they said they could move us or we could stick it out until 11pm when the music would be over. It is now 12:00 am. I wish we had changed rooms! After a couple of phone calls and nothing done I had to get dressed and go down stairs and blast them one. It is 12:30 am and the music has finally stopped. Too pissed to even try to sleep so here I am giving you the scoop. Don't stay here! Pics of party attached.

• Stayed June 2013
NabilG, General Manager at Holiday Inn Perimeter/Dunwoody, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay. We appreciate all feedback from loyal guests such as you and I truly appreciate you taking the time to share your comments and feedback with the TripAdvisor ridership. After reading your review, you might imagine how disappointed I was to learn about the issues you experienced on your recent visit with us. They certainly are not reflective of the Holiday Inn level of service for which we are known and I assure you that this was a highly exceptional situation. (We have goofed) We have scheduled all the guests that in the party to occupy the 2nd and 3rd floor. I am so sorry that we have not conveyed and block the other guests in the other rooms that were assigned. We have booked the party and booked the rooms that will be affected by the party to the guests of the party. That will never be an excuse and we are addressing the issues as a valuable learning progression. I hope you will allow us another opportunity to show you the true Holiday Inn experience as we want to make up for your previous experiences. I would like to stress that we strive to ensure every guest of the hotel and restaurant leaves with a positive, lasting impression we have not delivered to your expectation. I am very sorry for that; please contact me so I can refund your Stay. I also like to invite you to stay in our great hotel complementary to give me and the team the opportunity to show our true hospitality please contact me 404-984-0006. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We realize how important every guest is to us and how special each visit must be for our guests. Thank you so much for sharing your experience and for choosing The Holiday Inn Atlanta Perimeter. Have great day looking forward to hear from you soon. Have great day Nabil
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

Restaurant food was not impressive. Service was slow. Continental breakfast is mediocre and overpriced. Bartender was great. Bar in the lobby took care of me. The pizza was good. The rooms were quiet and well stocked. Good modern feel. Minnie driver works here.

• Stayed June 2013
NabilG, General Manager at Holiday Inn Perimeter/Dunwoody, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share this valuable feedback on our Holiday Inn Brand Hotel with the TripAdvisor readers. I can’t thank you enough for giving the Holiday inn the opportunity, we look forward to have you as repeat guest in our Hotel, I would like to stress that we continually strive to ensure every guest of our hotel and restaurant leaves with a positive, lasting impression. Your comments are genuinely appreciated. I am only sorry that we failed to meet your expectations in the restaurant for breakfast. I do apologize. We sincerely want you to continue to return and hope that we will be welcoming you back soon. Thank you for pointing out some of these opportunities that we need to correct, that is priceless to the team. We look at all the opportunities as new possibility to get even better, thank you. It is often hard to distinguish between the hard knocks in life and those of opportunity; I trust our team has the ability to see the deference. Thanks to you. We will shine even more than before. My colleagues and I are thrilled that you found our team, food and guest service outstanding. Thank you for noticing the staff efforts and delivery of great service. Sincerely yours Nabil
Independence, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Room amenities were great... We are a family of 5 and were all able to sleep comfortably in the room. Staff was very friendly and accommodating and located in convenient location for our stay in Atlanta. The food was great and the bartender was fabulous!! Thanks for a great 2 night stay in Atlanta! :)

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
NabilG, General Manager at Holiday Inn Perimeter/Dunwoody, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to express your assessments about our Holiday Inn Brand Hotel and the new direction with the TripAdvisor readership. We truly thankful for the feedback you have provided. Like you know our great team is our greatest attribute in this hotel and in any Holiday Inn Brand Hotels. Your remarks will be shared with my colleagues; we are so happy you liked your accommodation and the great service you’re received from my colleagues. We will continue to encourage our team to provide the great service you experienced to all of our guests. Our mission is to provide our guests with the ultimate unforgettable hotel experience in terms of service and knowing that we have achieved that purpose is what makes our colleagues so excited and delighted to be of service. Your comments are very much appreciated. I hope we may welcome you again in the near future. Have pleasant week Nabil.
Marina del Rey, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

First time visit; stayed four nights, would come back. Great staff and management, very helpful and friendly; the shuttle drivers were particularly accommodating-thank you guys! Convenient location if you have business in northern Atlanta; easy access from/to the airport and downtown via MARTA train. No car needed - free shuttle services to local businesses and MARTA. The hotel is spacious, very clean and well maintained. Decent restaurant. No problems with free WiFi. My bed could be more comfortable though-it was too soft for me, but that is just a personal preference. Last but not least, I was there on June 13-14 during 12-hours power outage due to the big storm. The staff quickly provided flashlights, free snacks, water, and soft drinks, along with the letter of apology for the inconvenience. Thank you!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
NabilG, General Manager at Holiday Inn Perimeter/Dunwoody, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Hello and greetings from Atlanta Holiday Inn Brand Hotel .Thank you, we appreciate your thoughtful comments! Thank you for sharing your feedback with the trip advisor ridership. We certainly want our guests to feel the 'Southern Hospitality' the moment they arrive! We're pleased to hear you found your room Large and accommodating, I am sorry about the soft bed. Next time you arrive to our Holiday Inn Brand Hotel, let the team know, they will adjust the level of softness to make it harder so you can be comfortable and enjoyed the great service from our team. I want to thank you for submitting such a thorough, detailed review of your experience while staying with us. It appears you were able to check out all of our on-site amenities and I am happy to hear that you found value and ease during your stay. We definitely take all comments to heart, so thank you for sharing your feedback! Safe travels and we hope to see you again the next time your travels bring you back to Atlanta. Thanks again! Nabil
Rome, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Room was very clean, large had all the amentities one can expect. Staff were very responsive to my requests, i.e. problems with a/c and maintenance was called and responded within 5 mins and had the unit working perfectly in about 20 minutes.
Enjoyed the buffet breakfast.
Several staff including Jewel provided all the staff with our agency with excellent customer service.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
NabilG, General Manager at Holiday Inn Perimeter/Dunwoody, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Thank you so much for your review and your comments about our holiday inn brand hotel. It is so important to us that our guests feel we are their “home away from home”; I am pleased we could convey this feeling to you. I am glad you took advantage of our wonderful Hotel and services, and you found them as outstanding as I do. Our team at this hotel our greatest assets, they always deliver great and outstanding guest service we are proud of them. We appreciate your thoughtful comments! We certainly want our guests to feel the 'Southern Hospitality' the moment they arrive! We're pleased to hear you found your room comfortable and enjoyed the great service from our team. We are passing along your gracious compliments of the team they are outstanding food, beverage and restaurant representative and wonderful colleague. It is always means so much when our guests extends compliments to our team and we thank you very much. Sincerely yours Nabil
Woodstock, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

Was at this hotel for the Time Gate Convention and had an great experience. Everyone was friendly and helpful especially Laura who works the front desk. I will be at the convention again next year in part due to the great experience I had.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
NabilG, General Manager at Holiday Inn Perimeter/Dunwoody, responded to this review, June 7, 2013
Good afternoon. Thank you for taking the time to express your observations about your group meeting in our wonderful Holiday Inn Brand Hotel. My Colleague and I are delighted to hear that you found our new holiday Inn Brand and our team to be helpful and friendly—that is wonderful. My colleagues and I trust “Excellence is doing ordinary things extraordinarily well.” We are proud of the Holiday Inn and the new direction we all taking to be sure all of our guest have the same feeling that you have” I appreciate your feedback as this truly allows our team to see a perspective from our guests view and that makes us better in the long run .Laura is a star in the front office, we are very happy you recognized her efforts. Thank you. Hopefully you will continue to return and enjoy the continued progress that will always exceed your expectations. My colleagues and I thrilled that we have gained you as a loyal guest we look forward to having you back. Sincerely yours Nabil

Been to Holiday Inn Perimeter/Dunwoody? Share your experiences!