“What a great surprise!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #26 of 188 Hotels in Atlanta
Savannah, Georgia
“What a great surprise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2012

Very upscale Holiday Inn! Beautiful rooms and very friendly staff. Rooms were spacious and had all the ammenities. Nice lobby and bar area too.

Room Tip: Hotel seemed very busy on Friday night. I would encourage reservation in advance.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
NabilG, General Manager at Holiday Inn Perimeter/Dunwoody, responded to this review, March 12, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Atlanta Perimeter. We are glad that you enjoyed the accommodations and the service from our staff. We are grateful for your feedback; we are full of pride of our staff, service and the new product that we bring to this area. Thank you for noticing, we are looking forward to your next visit . The Holiday Inn Atlanta Perimeter prides itself on being a clean and friendly establishment with exceptional food quality and service. Our hotel is rated #1 Holiday Inn in service (rated by guests through surveys). I will share your kind comments. We look forward to being your host...Thank you and have pleasant day Nabil

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (107)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2012

I came to the area for training and elected to stay at this hotel. The hotel lobby was clean and modern, and the front desk was very friendly. The hall way onto floor was beautiful, and had a very euro feel to it. The rooms was nice it had everything I needed. It was spacious and had a fridge in it which was a nice addition. I can tell that the owner's really had invested in the property and it paid off. I recommend this hotel to anyone who has to stay out by the Perimeter. They also have a complimentary shuttle that will take you to restaurant's, and the near by mall

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write review about your experience while at the Holiday Inn Atlanta Perimeter I am thankful for your enormous review from your stay. We always take pleasure in hearing from our guests and receiving their feedback on ways to continuously enrich our guest experience. We too absolutely love our new guest’s rooms and want everyone to experience them for themselves. Keep spreading the news and we will see you the next time you are back in Atlanta. Thank you and have pleasant week. Nabil
Fargo, North Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2012

I was in Atlanta for a training seminar and found the hotel to be warm and inviting, the accomodations clean, up to date and quiet, making for a restful evening. The staff was exceptional, very helpful and willing to go the extra mile throughout my stay. One of the best kept secrets is the food. The chef did an amazing job! The food was prepared like no other I've had before with such an abundance of flavor and the presentation was over the top. Definitely 5 star.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind remarks in reference to your recent visit. I will most certainly share your review with our team. I firmly believe that it is the associates that make the difference, which is proven by your remarks. I only hope that our service will encourage you to think of the next time you are in the Atlanta area. Once again, thank you for the kind remarks and thank you for staying with the Holiday Inn Atlanta Perimeter.

Nabil Ghanem
Lithonia, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2012

WOW!! the hotel is beautiful- the staff treated us like royality. I was at the hotel for my grand daughters birthday sleep over and every parent who walked in to drop off their child had the same expressions (WOW!!) the staff went above and way beyond any GREAT hotel staff they catered to our every need. the rooms are so very MODERN and CLEAN- we could have slept all day in those comfortable beds. The sales staff- Mike Vesico and front desk staff seemily answered any of our questions before we could ask. Not to mention Fitz- F&B manager- the food arrived exactly when promised and it was DELICIOUS! i can ceratinly see why this hotel is above the rest the general manager Nabil is the BEST! Thanks for your hospitality and i will certainly refer ALL my friends and family !

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your kind words! Our staff takes such pride in taking care of our guests and we appreciate you recognize their efforts at the Holiday Inn Atlanta Perimeter. We are pleased to know you found your accommodations a perfect fit. We are also happy to hear that our staff impressed you. We hope you have the opportunity to return in the near future and enjoy more of the amenities our hotel offers. Thank you for your precious feedback. I will most certainly communicate your review with our team. We are extremely prude of the staff, managers and the Hotel. Our renovation set us apart from all this area hotels thank you for noticing that. Thank you for choosing to stay with us...we really appreciate your business.

Sincerely Yours
Nabil Ghanem
Powder Springs, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

I love the entire look and feel of this hotel. The sleeping rooms are spacious and very comfortable. The staff was very courteous and professional. Customer service at it's best! I would definitely stay here again and would recommend this hotel to friends, family and business aquaintances.Great location right off the interstate, with shopping and dining nearby.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
I want to take this opportunity and gratefully extend my appreciation and thanks for your feedback. The management team and I thank you for your comments and we do appreciate your feedback about the staff. I am so proud of them as they put all of their energy and heart into making our guests feel special and their visits memorable. Thank you for your wonderful review of the Holiday Inn Atlanta Perimeter. We are pleased to know you found your accommodations a perfect fit. Thank you have pleasant week. Nabil
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2012

I was amazed at the entire staff! The trip started off with a busy restaurant and us waiting quite a long time for our food. I am not a person that complains so I didn't say anything. The manager noticed we had waited quite sometime and took it upon himself to comp our dinners. The food was great! The shuttle drivers were spectacular, especially Johnny and Larry. While I was taking care of business during the day my travel companion was stuck at the hotel. Every morning she ventured down to have breakfast where she was greeted by Odessa (who knew her by name). Our room was clean and the beds are so comfy. The entire staff bent over backward for anything we needed. I have the opportunity to stay closer the the business I came to town for but I will return here every time I am in Atlanta.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
NabilG, General Manager at Holiday Inn Perimeter/Dunwoody, responded to this review, February 17, 2012
Thank you for your time, I am thrilled to hear that you had a great time at our property. I am excited that you found your room to be well appointed. Another great feature our property has is its location. Having direct access to the metro station and being within walking distance from all the different sights makes it very convenient for our guests. Your comments are greatly appreciated. We look forward to having you back to our property in the future! Our team at the Holiday Inn Atlanta Perimeter nevr gets comfortable and complacent they all understand that the service we deliver today must be improved on by tomorrow. Thank you for noticing the staff efforts and delivery of great service. Nabil
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2012

A quick note about this hidden property! I have been using this hotel for a couple of years, as my center of activities while in Atlanta.

The front desk staff is always helpful, with special kudos to Allison, Laura, Nora, and Angelique. The renovations are completed, and the rooms are quite comfortable. The restaurant and bar deserve special mention! Megan at the bar, and Jessie, Odessa & Asmeret in the restaurant are wonderful. The food is well above expectations, as well. Highly recommended.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give." and you gave us a lot. Thank you for sharing your feedback about our wonderful hotel and recommending us to other visitors. We really appreciate all the nice comments and will be sure to share this with our staff. Thank you again for taking the time to share this valuable feedback. I am grateful for your wonderful response. I would like to stress that we strive to ensure every guest of the hotel and restaurant leaves with a positive, lasting impression We would love to welcome you back again soon, please let me know if you need assistance with reservations.
Sincerely, Nabil M Ghanem

Been to Holiday Inn Perimeter/Dunwoody? Share your experiences!