“very nice experience” 5 of 5 stars

Book Online & Save
Ranked #21 of 188 Hotels in Atlanta
“very nice experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Use the hotel when visiting family nearby. Staff is very responsive and rooms were quiet and clean. The waffles and oatmeal wee very good, the hot coffee was very good as well,just remember the cups are a little smaller than elsewhere when you add cream and sweetener. they are our preferred hotel when staying and visiting family in the Atlanta / Northlake area.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

SandraMonsalve, Owner at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
We changed coffee cups as part of our green initiative; they had to be bio-degradable and also strong enough to hold up when our guests take them on the road. These work, but you are right, they are not jumbo size. So, please leave room for cream, and feel free to come back for fresh hot refills. It's on the house. PB

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

The complimentary breakfasts throughout the week were wonderful. The staff was very friendly and rooms were quiet. Location wasn't bad once you get used to where you are headed. Great Italian restaurant up the road.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sounds like you found Bambinelli's. One of the nice things about our neighborhood is the collection of locally owned and operated restaurants. Glad you enjoyed your visit. PB
MOUNT CARMEL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

As a tour leader, I stay in many hotels with large groups all over the world. This HI has one of the most pro-active staffs in terms of taking care of little problems satisfactorily of any hotel I have stayed in. They are proactive and helpful in resolving issues and taking care of their guests.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I know how much tour leaders travel, and how challenging it can be to make sure everyone in a group is comfortable in unfamiliar surroundings. Your feedback means a lot. Thank you. PB
Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

A 5 star hotel with a 10 star staff! A special thank you to Tricia Harris. Had a problem with the room & it was resolved immediately! No back-n-forth. No questions. No hassle. Exactly the type of person/hotel you need, when you travel 3 weeks a month.

The free breakfast & dinner buffet was top-notch. The dining room staff, especially Marissa, were amazing! They all went out their way to make sure everyone was happy. (Thank you for the cookies Marissa!)

It's all about customer service at this hotel. A concept that is rare these days.

From now on, this is the only hotel I will book when I'm in Atlanta.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
SandraMonsalve, Owner at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
I like the way Tricia solves things too. She always gets it done right and makes my day brighter in the process. We look forward to seeing you again. Peggy
NJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

I made a last minute trip to Atlanta to look at Georgia Tech with my son. I was trying to keep my costs down so I was looking for a hotel that would be near Atlanta to save the cost of parking in the city, comfortable beds, clean, breakfast, etc. I found everything I was looking for.

We got in very late, but the front desk was expecting us. Very pleasant and speedy check-in.

This Hampton Inn feels new, it's clean, the rooms are very nicely decorated & roomy. I had a room with 2 double beds, it had a flat screen TV, mini fridge, microwave & coffee/tea maker. There was able a table & chair. The beds were very comfortable. Modern, clean bathroom. We got in very late so we were not able to enjoy most of these amenities, but nice to know they were there. Room was quiet, I did not hear noise from outside or within the hotel. The parking lot was pretty full, so I think the hotel was too, but I couldn't tell from within my room.

The breakfast was your typical Hampton Inn breakfast. Make your own waffles, hot oatmeal, eggs, bacon or ham, yogurt, cereals, pastries, etc.

It is a very easy ride to midtown (about 15-20 mins) , but it is north of the city, so it is about a half hour from the airport. Since we had a flight getting late that was delayed and then a long line at the car rental counter, it did put us into the hotel late. Something to keep in mind if you need to be closer to the airport. If not, this hotel is well priced and great accommodations, I highly recommend it.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
I'm so glad you found our hotel comfortable.
Hope your visit to Tech was a success. I'm a Tech graduate myself and loved studying there. Best Regards, PB
Mahomet
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

Great staff! Great amenities! Great time in Atlanta! Beds were comfortable, room accommodations were great. Breakfast in the morning was a added bonus, even had breakfast to go. Couldn't have asked for more.

Room Tip: We requested the top floor
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
SandraMonsalve, Owner at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Atlanta has so much sprawl it's hard to know where to stay for convenient access to our attractions and entertainment. Hampton Inn Northlake is just inside the Interstate 285 perimeter so there are several routes to anywhere in the City - good for traffic avoidance - and attractions are easy to access. Glad you had fun. Come play again soon. Peggy Berg, Owner.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

I felt at home here, the staff made me feel like they cared. I would recommend this location to everyone! My room was cleaned daily without me asking. All the staff were polite and caring. The free breakfast was amazing, allowed me to save a little extra money while on my vacation. Best hotel stay by far.....

• Stayed March 2013
One of the nice things about Hampton Inns like ours is that the features you need for a comfortable stay away from home are included in the price - free breakfast, free WiFi, free parking, clean rooms, and a great bed. I don't know if you stayed on a weeknight, but we even have a free social hour Monday through Thursday at our hotel. Hope to see you again. Peggy Berg, Owner

Been to Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake? Share your experiences!