“Hampton Inn at its' finest!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Online & Save
Ranked #23 of 188 Hotels in Atlanta
Sevierville, Tennessee
“Hampton Inn at its' finest!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

What a nice property! The front desk clerk was polite and welcoming. The breakfast was very nice and the dining area was nice and clean. The staff were very friendly.
I asked for a late check out and the front desk helped me without question.
The maintenance man and two house cleaners greeted me on the elevator and made me feel at home.
The hotel was managed well and I would stay here again.
The front desk was knowledgable about the era and gave good directions to area attractions!!!

• Stayed February 2013
SandraMonsalve, Owner at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
We send out staff members to a special training program at the Convention Bureau that teaches them about area attractions and introduces to the best of Dekalb County. I'm glad it helped make your stay more enjoyable. Come back soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Atlanta, GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

Staff were excellent. 4 or 5 luggage carts available. Room was comfortable upon entry. Bedside electric and work table electric and connectivity were very reachable. Internet worked; our Verizon phones had all bars showing. Shower pressure and hot water was above average--esp. the water--gets very hot: me likey! Sink faucet very low pressure :( which I know saves money but is a pain to spend a long time rinsing a razor blade with, eventually, the same amount of water. Beds and pillows were comfortable, room was clean. Nice TV and the room came with microwave and fridge. Did not partake of breakfast, but grabbed a convenent breakfast bag on the way out--fruit, water, muffin, cereal bar, and breath mints. Lots of restaurants nearby, and Kroger regional offices are a stone's throw away. Very convenient to I-285, but see note below about the ramps. We plan stay here again in coming weeks.

Room Tip: Although both Northlake Pkwy and LaVista Road I-285 exits serve this Hampton Inn, keep in mind that...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
You pointed out some of the things we notice as travelers too. So, we bought 37 inch TVs in stead of 32, added extra luggage carts and vastly upgraded the Internet bandwidth coming into the hotel. We hoped it would make a stay more pleasant for our guests. Come back soon.
Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013 via mobile

We wanted to visit the President Jimmy Carter Museum in Atlanta and didn't know the city. We chose this Hampton Inn and were very fortunate. It was an easy drive into the city to the museum. The hotel was very good too-clean, up to date and even near a mall. With some 31 HIs in this area, it is very hard to know which one to choose. This one is easy to recommend.

Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
SandraMonsalve, Owner at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Northlake combines easy access to I-85 and I-285 with a location inside the Interstate 285 ring road. One of the reasons we thought this would be a good hotel location is that there are so many routes to Atlanta's attractions and both center city and suburban destinations are easy to reach. I'm glad it worked for you, and hope you visit us again.
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Spent 2-nights at this Hampton Inn for a family reunion in January and the staff was outstanding. The structure itself is older, but the location, recent updates and staff made it a great choice. It felt like a home away from home. We especially enjoyed seeing Kay Dee at the front desk during our stay.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
You are right, the concrete was poured in 1988 but we've replaced almost everything except, well, the concrete. Hotels get a lot of wear and tear so we've actually done major renovations several times to make sure the property is always fresh and comfortable. The new fitness center was just completed and we hope you stay for another reunion and enjoy the newly redone meeting rooms as well.
Lancaster, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

Our check in was great. We asked about local restaurants. The young man sent us to a charming and excellent Italian restaurant just 3 minutes away. It made our stay extra special! I have stayed at Hampton Inns all over the country. This is one of the best.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
SandraMonsalve, Owner at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
I'm so glad you got to try Bambinelli's. The family has been cooking for the neighborhood for years, and we always particularly enjoy their pasta. It's the special local places that make a trip memorable.
Fayetteville, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

I've only experienced good stays at Hilton Properties! Whenever I'm traveling I hotel of choice must be a Hilton Property.

I travel at times often and again, I first, second and third choices of hotel stays are always Hilton Properties. There is no nicer, cleaner of professionalism at any other hotel, except Hilton Properties.

Room Tip: he only tip I have is to chose an Hilton property, they are always clean and courteous!!!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
SandraMonsalve, Owner at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
We are certainly glad you enjoy the wide world of Hilton and hope to see you again soon at our own Hampton Inn by Hilton in Northlake.
Enterprise, Alabama, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

Service was great. I was always greeted with a smile. I needed an extention cord for my computer to plug into the wall & the hotel staff promtly brought me one. The breakfast was delicious with my choice of bacon & eggs,freshly cooked oatmeal, & several different pastries as well as fruit . I've spent time in much more expensive hotels not as good as this one. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: They have rooms with 2 televisions so if your with family that's the way to go
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
SandraMonsalve, Owner at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this review, December 20, 2012
When we added the 8 suites there was a big discussion about spending the extra money on the second television. I'm so glad we did, for couples as well as families like yours. Delighted that you enjoyed your stay. Come again soon. Peggy Berg, Owner.

Been to Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake? Share your experiences!