“Excellent service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #21 of 189 hotels in Atlanta
Lancaster, South Carolina
“Excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

Our check in was great. We asked about local restaurants. The young man sent us to a charming and excellent Italian restaurant just 3 minutes away. It made our stay extra special! I have stayed at Hampton Inns all over the country. This is one of the best.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
SandraMonsalve, Owner at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
I'm so glad you got to try Bambinelli's. The family has been cooking for the neighborhood for years, and we always particularly enjoy their pasta. It's the special local places that make a trip memorable.

345 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Fayetteville, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

I've only experienced good stays at Hilton Properties! Whenever I'm traveling I hotel of choice must be a Hilton Property.

I travel at times often and again, I first, second and third choices of hotel stays are always Hilton Properties. There is no nicer, cleaner of professionalism at any other hotel, except Hilton Properties.

Room Tip: he only tip I have is to chose an Hilton property, they are always clean and courteous!!!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
SandraMonsalve, Owner at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
We are certainly glad you enjoy the wide world of Hilton and hope to see you again soon at our own Hampton Inn by Hilton in Northlake.
Enterprise, Alabama, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

Service was great. I was always greeted with a smile. I needed an extention cord for my computer to plug into the wall & the hotel staff promtly brought me one. The breakfast was delicious with my choice of bacon & eggs,freshly cooked oatmeal, & several different pastries as well as fruit . I've spent time in much more expensive hotels not as good as this one. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: They have rooms with 2 televisions so if your with family that's the way to go
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
SandraMonsalve, Owner at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this review, December 20, 2012
When we added the 8 suites there was a big discussion about spending the extra money on the second television. I'm so glad we did, for couples as well as families like yours. Delighted that you enjoyed your stay. Come again soon. Peggy Berg, Owner.
St. Petersburg, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

Convenient location just off I285 near I85 in North Atlanta. Very quiet office park location totally away from highway noise. Very nice complimentary breakfast and cocktail hour around 6PM. Attentive staff.

Hotel caters to business travelers.

Would have rated room as very good, except for the caulking of the shower enclosure. It made the bathroom unappealing, almost seedy. Would recommend the management take a look at this easy and inexpensive fix.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
SandraMonsalve, Owner at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this review, December 16, 2012
Shower caulk is something we work on daily, but it sounds like we need to double check. I'll put it as a priority for maintenance this week. Thanks for letting me know. Peggy Berg, Owner
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

From the moment I arrived, I believe the young lady name was Katy, she was very welcoming. Rooms were nice and quiet/clean. What was suppose to be a one night stay turned into three. They made my vacation very relaxing. Breakfast was good as well . I look forward to coming back on my next vacation.

• Stayed December 2012
As a local resident, I sometimes wonder what brings people to our corner of Atlanta for vacation. Then I found out that our Visitors Bureau runs a special day-long course for hotel staff to teach them about all the things visitors find exciting to do in our community. I'm glad you had a good time, and look forward to welcoming you back to explore again. Katy just received her certificate from the Visitors Bureau, so don't hesitate to ask if you need suggestions. Peggy Berg, Owner
Howell, MI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

I travel a lot for work and pleasure and I've stayed in some pretty ritzy places. I haven't received half of the service from hotels costing 5x more than this one. Even the housekeeping staff made eye contact, smiled, and said hello! The team was helpful and accommodating -- from Isabella, the manager, to Dave, the gentleman who arranged the conference room for my meeting. If you like to feel cared for when you're away from home, this is THE place to be! Thank you, Hampton Inn Northlake!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Make my day! Isabella and Dave both joined our team in 2012 and we are delighted to have them. I'm happy to hear that they took good care of you, and hope we have the opportunity to do so again. Thanks for letting me know. Peggy Berg, Owner
Poconos, Pa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

I am currently a guest at the Hampton Inn Northlake and I cannot say enough good things about it. I arrived Saturday Oct. 27, very late around midnight and after having a horrible day and stuck at the airport due to delays caused by Hurricane Sandy preparedness, I was greeted by a friendly smie and welcoming reception at the front desk. The next morning my room was moved to a better suited one due to the fact that I am traveling with a service animal. The young lady at the front desk Sunday morning was so pleasant and helpful. She is an asset to the hotel and deserves praise. From the housekeeping staff to the kind lady at the breakfast area, which is delicious by the way, Hampton Inn Northlake will definitely see more of me during my future travels to Atlanta!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
SandraMonsalve, Owner at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this review, November 1, 2012
We hosted a special training program for a group of blind business people for several weeks this year. It was a wonderful experience for us and we all learned how to better accommodate service animals and their humans. Glad we made you comfortable and we hope to see you again soon.

Been to Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake? Share your experiences!