“Helpton Inn” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #21 of 188 Hotels in Atlanta
Poconos, Pa
“Helpton Inn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

I am currently a guest at the Hampton Inn Northlake and I cannot say enough good things about it. I arrived Saturday Oct. 27, very late around midnight and after having a horrible day and stuck at the airport due to delays caused by Hurricane Sandy preparedness, I was greeted by a friendly smie and welcoming reception at the front desk. The next morning my room was moved to a better suited one due to the fact that I am traveling with a service animal. The young lady at the front desk Sunday morning was so pleasant and helpful. She is an asset to the hotel and deserves praise. From the housekeeping staff to the kind lady at the breakfast area, which is delicious by the way, Hampton Inn Northlake will definitely see more of me during my future travels to Atlanta!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
SandraMonsalve, Owner at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this review, November 1, 2012
We hosted a special training program for a group of blind business people for several weeks this year. It was a wonderful experience for us and we all learned how to better accommodate service animals and their humans. Glad we made you comfortable and we hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Savannah, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

We went for a family vacation to Stone Mountain and picked this hotel for it's proximity to the park. It was a good sized room and clean. The breakfast was nice and the staff was very friendly. There was a smell in the hallway on the 4th floor but it wasn't in our room. So, that was good. The a/c didn't work in our room. It got pretty warm at night. Overall, it was a great trip and I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
We know we are in the South and air conditioning is important to us as well as to our guests. If you ever have a problem with an AC unit in our hotel, please let the front desk know, and if that doesn't solve the problem, please ask them to call me personally. We keep extra AC units on property and we have maintenance in house until late at night.
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

To Start.. We was blown away by the Marque that Said ( Congratulations to Troy and Claudia on their Wedding) We had 13 rooms for my wedding party, great service from the entire staff, very accommodating, to all of our needs and Friendly as well, they made us feel like we was at our own homes! Enjoyed the food and cleanliness of the rooms. I would like to say that Sandy from the 1st call to here on the availability of rooms I knew I made up my mind as to which Hotel will accommodate My Family, then when I was there Patricia at the desk put the icing on top of the cake with here pleasant smile and her attentiveness to us , even reminded me to write down my Vows for the wedding the next day, a message left by my Fiancé at the time, who was visiting with the family, Wife Now! lol! My Family has indicated the next time there in Atlanta they would like to stay their!! they came from Boston, Providence, Virginia Florida, Vegas and Austin, Tx. I'm in awe, that the Hotel stay went off without a hitch and my Wedding as well! Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Best Regards, Troy D.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Wishing you many happy anniversaries. Come celebrate with us when you and your wife want a romantic getaway and chance to reminisce.
Melbourne, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

Friendliest Staff, very clean, we have stayed here numerous times and have never been disappointed. Knowledgable staff. very helpful. Great continental breakfast. Recently renovated dining area. happy hour in the evenings.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
SandraMonsalve, Owner at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this review, October 4, 2012
Welcome back. I'm glad you enjoyed our new lobby. Each Hampton Inn gets to design its own lobby, within standards set by Hilton. We are proud that ours has hand carved panels of Zebrawood and Curly Maple to match our new community table, both hand-built by an Atlanta award-winning craftsman. Come back soon. Peggy Berg, Owner.
Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

I was very pleased with my stay at this location. Everything is very clean, the staff is super friendly and helpful. Some of the great features include free beer and wine in the lobby for two hours and a continental breakfast that rivals some restaurants. Great overall stay.

• Stayed September 2012
SandraMonsalve, Owner at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this review, September 16, 2012
Delighted you enjoyed our Guest Reception. Come back and join us again soon. Peggy Berg, Owner
Kansas City, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

Facility was convenient to the interstate. Plenty of parking Rooms were clean and comfortable. Towels and bedding seemed newer and were fresh and clean. Decent breakfast. Good value. I will stay there again.

Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
We are buy some replacement towels and bedding almost every month to make sure that the linens and terry in the guest rooms are always in good condition and clean and fresh. Thanks for noticing. Peggy Berg, Owner.
Dallas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

Just off the Highway, easy to find. This Hampton was a quick place to stop for 1 night. Clean, friendly staff, good breakfast. For the price, I'll stay here again. Nice evening reception, strong WiFi, in room coffee, paper under the door. The location was great for where I was going. You can pay much more and stay closer to downtown or Mid town, but if you need to be on this side of Atlanta, beat the traffic and sleep here.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
We're near the intersection of Interstates 285 and 85 so it's easy to get into the City, and to the northeast suburbs. Stop back and visit us again. Peggy Berg, Owner.

Been to Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake? Share your experiences!