Yes, the Grand Hyatt lived up to its name. A very, very beatiful hotel both on the outside and inside. The staff was extremely polite and took pains to address you by your name. My room was nicely decorated, clean and was located on the 14th floor overlooking Peachtree Rd and the side road. The side road was where the self park garage was located and it was only a short walk in a safe neighborhood. Talk about the neighborhood, you can walk to the AMC theatres, to various restaurants, Krogers and the Caribou Cafe for free Internet service. If you are a Francophone, you would love this hotel. As I found out on my first night, the hotel is the preferred lodging for Air France crews and other French travelers. They usually hang out in The Onyx, the very nice hotel bar. Shoot, the hotel also provide a French language cable channel to boot! In conclusion, I enjoyed the four nights I stayed in this hotel and would recommend this place to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tranquil retreat within a vibrant urban setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Atlanta In Buckhead Hotel Atlanta
- Hyatt Atlanta In Buckhead
- Grand Hyatt Buckhead
- Atlanta Hyatt