I booked our hotel through a bidding site & got a phenomenal deal. We went Memorial Day weekend, so I was fairly surprised the bid was accepted.
The hotel is really beautiful. We arrived around 2 a.m., as we got a late jump from our home in Florida. They had our room ready for us & it was a very nice room with plenty of room for a pack N play & Aerobed for Kids.
We ate at the Cassis one morning for breakfast using a Restaurant.com voucher for $25 off $35 (I paid $2 for it). The restaurant is on the pricey side & we wouldn't have eaten there without the voucher. Both of my young kids enjoyed the waterfall & the outside area at the restaurant.
Our only complaint is the valet parking. It was over $20/day, plus all the tips. However, with the rate we got for the room, altogether it cost us around $100/day. We had a great time, the room was very clean & updated. There was a fridge in our room & we used that for breakfast the other two mornings of our stay. We felt safe there even though a local friend warned us it wasn't a safe area. We were back in our room each night early, except for the night we arrived late. We always felt safe & secure. I would definitely stay there again & have recommended it to other relatives.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tranquil retreat within a vibrant urban setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Amex, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Atlanta In Buckhead Hotel Atlanta
- Hyatt Atlanta In Buckhead
- Grand Hyatt Buckhead
- Atlanta Hyatt