“Staff could not have been better!!!!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead

You added Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead to your Saves list
Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3300 Peachtree Road Northeast, Atlanta, GA 30305 (Buckhead)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Stay More, Save More
Ranked #32 of 188 Hotels in Atlanta
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
“Staff could not have been better!!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

We stayed here for one night while passing through Atlanta. The staff was incredibly nice and helpful. Room was clean. The only complaint was that we couldn't get the room to cool down and had a poor night sleep because of it. It was really unfortunate since everything else was great. Will be passing through here again next week and would have definitely have stayed here. Not sure now.

Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends
GrandHyattBuckhead, Public Relations Manager at Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead, responded to this review, 3 days ago
We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and interacting with our friendly team. Our staff strives to ensure every guest is comfortable throughout their stay, from check-in to check-out. We hope you will consider us for your trip next week. Our Front Desk Agents are always happy to hear out your requests and provide you with a room that meets your needs and expectations. We do hope to see you again, next week.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (141)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

This hotel tried to charge my AMEX over $50k from 10/3-10/17. This hotel also charted my business debit card for charges after I checked out on 10/15. This hotel also discriminated against me regarding my disability. I am an American with a physical disability and always request a handicap accessible room. At checkin they assured me that as soon as an accessible room became available the next morning, they would provide assistance and have my things moved to the room. This never happened. Instead, they charged me an up charged for their corner suite room with the tub I needed for my disability, as well as charged me $34.99 per night for valet parking and lied to me regarding handicap accessible parking in the attached hotel garage. I asked to speak with the general manager (Ruth), but each time I asked for her I was told she would not take the time to see me. To date, I still do not have a resolution for this issue and the general manager has not contacted me. I have tried contacting Hyatt Corporate and they have done nothing but send me back to the same two people who refuse to help me.

Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I unfortunately stayed in this hotel based on a recommendation of a friend. I was so displeased upon my arrival. My goodness were to start. The parking garage the have the audacity to charge you to park in and its a hazard. For those who have never visited this hotel there is no sidewalk, no crosswalk and during my stay construction which limited visibility of cars and a steep hill. The next issue the elevator takes somewhere about 3-5 minutes. I wish this was an exaggeration but we timed it. The bed /pillow the most uncomfortable. I couldn't turn my neck I was in so much pain. It more much I'm pretty sure you get the point choice a different hotel. You deserve it, you are paying for it and it should not impact you travel. The one good thing I can say the restaurant the name escapes me but those workers were awesome and amazing. This hotel had lead me to choose a hotel other that Hyatt.

• Stayed October 2014
GrandHyattBuckhead, Public Relations Manager at Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Glad you enjoyed Cassis and the friendly service provided in our restaurant. However, we do regret to hear that the remainder of your stay was not up to your expectations -nor our standards. Our team strives to ensure every guest is comfortable and has a flawless stay. Our Hyatt Grand ™ beds are for great, refreshing sleep and we wish this had been your experience. We hope you will consider staying with us upon future stays in Atlanta. Many guests have seen the value and southern hospitality our property offers, and we would appreciate having another opportunity to show you our true value.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Our conference was located here and overall the experience was fantastic. The staff from the front desk, to the Casis restaurant, concierge, and bell desk were just wonderful. My colleagues and I enjoyed the location in Buckhead which was very close to the MARTA and would happily return here.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
GrandHyattBuckhead, Public Relations Manager at Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
We're very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! Our friendly staff is sure to provide every guest with efficient and friendly service. Thanks for dining in Cassis and for your kind words about our staff. As you mentioned, the MARTA train system is a very convenient transportation option for those arriving by plane. Glad you enjoyed the convenience. Come back and visit with us again, soon!
Long Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had a four day getaway to Atlanta and had a wonderful time. The room was very spacious with lots of drawer space. Everyone that we came into contact with, from the bellhop to the concierge was very attentive and helpful. The Regency level at this hotel was outstanding from the continental breakfast to the afternoon snacks.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Thanks for staying with us during your weekend getaway. Sometimes it's nice to escape for a few days and we're happy you chose Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead! Our guest rooms are very well appointed, with ample space for a comfortable stay. Thank you for the kind words about our amazing staff. They work diligently to ensure your stay is memorable. Come back and see us again, soon. We’re looking forward to your return.
Easley, South Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My husband and I were in town for a funeral and this hotel was close to where we needed to be and had decent reviews so we decided to give it a try. While check in went very smoothly and the lady at the desk was very kind, the room could have been a little better. I'll first say that the bed was comfortable as was the size of the room. The hotel restaurant Onyx was nice. We stopped in for a drink and snack before turning in after the funeral. The location was also nice, lots of dining options. However, the shower head was broken and pointed straight down, the hot water ran out very quickly and there were long black hairs all over the bathroom floor. It looked as if the bathroom floor hadn't been cleaned in several weeks. It was gross. I don't know that I would stay there again unless we got a really good deal on the room.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
GrandHyattBuckhead, Manager at Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you do much for sharing your feedback. We are so glad that you enjoyed the staff and the great but are truly sorry that their were issues with your bathroom. We will not only be following up with you in person but also with our housekeeping department. We hope that we can welcome you back soon again.
Grainne McClain
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I enjoyed staying at this hotel. Especially with the deal I received through hotwire. It's an upscale hotel with a comfortable atmosphere. The food from both of the property restaurants was delicious. The customer service was outstanding. I felt as if someone was greeting or assisting me at every turn but not in an annoying way. Just kind and participating in the guests having an excellent experience. I checked in late for one night and didn't have the opportunity to explore the area on foot but it is in a great location. I look forward to staying there again!

Room Tip: Definitely suggest a high flr. There are beautiful views of the city.