“Well Run Establishment” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead

Save Saved
You added Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead to your Saves list
Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3300 Peachtree Road Northeast, Atlanta, GA 30305 (Buckhead)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Bed & Breakfast Package
Ranked #27 of 189 hotels in Atlanta
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Dix Hiils, NY
“Well Run Establishment”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

The grand Hyatt is an excellent choice when visiting the Buckhead section of Atlanta. The hotel is well maintained, the rooms are fairly spacious, the beds are comfortable, and the entire staff is friendly and professional.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
GrandHyattBuckhead, Manager at Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
Thank you for your positive comments. We are so glad that you enjoy our hotel, staff and amenities. We look forward to lots of future visits.

674 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
Clayton, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

This hotel is amazing. I stayed here during a last minute trip to the final four in Atlanta. The location is excellent and within walking distance to shops, restaurants, the MARTA station and much more. I was able to park my car and walk or take public transit to everything that I wanted to go to. Also I took advantage of the complementary shuttle service, which will drive you to anyplace within two miles of the hotel. The rooms were clean with comfortable bedding. One feature that I noticed here that I have never seen before is the televisions have Netflix built into them, albeit for an extra charge. Every employee that I encountered was an absolute professional and I would not hesitate to recommend anybody traveling to the area to stay here.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
GrandHyattBuckhead, Manager at Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Thank you for sharing your comments, we are so glad that you enjoyed our hotel and the Final Four experience. Buckhead is a great spot and we are glad you got to enjoy it as well as the great hotel amenities. See you next time you are in town.
Wichita, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

What a nice place to stay. Very centrally located for anything in Buckhead area. Very nice restaurants within a block. Shopping very close. The main thing in any service industry is personell and they have the market wrapped up. They ladies at the breakfast bar, the security people, the managers all went out of their way to make our Shocker group feel very special.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
GrandHyattBuckhead, Manager at Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
We are so glad that you enjoyed your Final Four experience in Atlanta and at our wonderful hotel. What a fun time it was for all of us. Our staff were so excited to host you and we are glad that it was so apparent. We look forward tot he next time you are in Atlanta but feel free to visit us again before then.
Atlanta, GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Wonderful hotel. All personnel were friendly, courteous with a can do attitude. It is rare to find a hotel staff that can meet all request with a smile. My wife and I stayed in this hotel while our home was being restored due to a fire on a floor above us. We stayed at this hotel for 46 nights and the staff could not have been better. We asked for an extra chair for our room so we could both watch TV. This was not a problem, the chair arrived within 30 minutes of my request! The room was a large, well equipped room with king sized bed with a large flat screen TV. Bath was large with tub shower combo. We had the buffet breakfast and it was wonderful. There are several restaurants within a very short walking distance. Chick-FiIet, Brick Tops, Buckhead Pizza and others just outside the door. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for the great review and we are so glad that we could literally become your residence during such an awful time for you. Thank you for recognizing our staff, they truly are our best asset. Maybe we can see you for little breaks in the future.
Andover, Kansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the Grand Hyatt during the NCAA final four. We had requested a crib but it was not in the room upon arrival. However, one was delivered quickly once asked. We had room service and the hamburger was excellent. My 3 year old son enjoyed the garden by the pool, it was too cold to swim. Beds were comfortable. Housekeeping came at a different time everyday and didn't always fit with our nap schedule. Chick Fil A was close but closes at 5.

Stayed April 2013
Thany you for sharing your thoughts on your recent stay, we are so sorry that the crib was not pre-placed but are glad we got it to you quickly. We are glad that you enjoyed the food and the Japanese Garden, maybe next time it will be warm wnough for your son to swim. Hope you enjoyed the basketball and the games in Atlanta. We would love to welcome you back again soon.
Durham, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I spent two nights here on business and had a good stay.

The location is easy to get to via MARTA from the airport - it's walking distance from the Buckhead station. If you have a car, the parking deck is about a block away, which isn't great if it's raining! The hotel location is also right at the intersection of Piedmont Peachtree, so easy access to a variety of businesses.

My room (414) was very spacious and rather quiet, although the kids playing kickball in the hallway on Thursday afternoon were a bit loud. (Luckily it didn't last too long and I didn't need to call the front desk!) The bed was comfortable. The bathrooms were somewhat older, and although clean, I did not care for the shower head - I think it needed to be replaced. They do give you a tube of toothpaste though, so that was a nice touch!

My biggest dissappointment was with the internet - I don't understand why chain hotels catering to business travels don't include internet in the room rate ... and when I went to connect, I had to get the upgraded level ($16!) because based on the descriptions I was afraid that the bandwidth wouldn't be enough for a Skype meeting/call that I had to attend.

Overall a nice hotel at a reasonable price point - I would stay again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your review and your endorsement of our great hotel. We are so glad that you were pleased with the location, amenities and room. We are sorry about the kids but are glad they stopped quickly. We look forward to your next visit and are glad you can reccommend us.
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

Everyone was very helpful and friendly from the moment I arrived. I really enjoyed the Onyx Lounge. The service and the food were excellent with a special thanks to Chanae for the best service ever! The complimentary car service recommended a great restaurant at the History Museum, The Swan House which added to our day. My sister and I travel often and usually do not stay at large chain hotels, but this hotel made us feel special.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
GrandHyattBuckhead, Manager at Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
We are so glad that we were able to be a part of your Sister Weekend and make it so special and memorable and that you enjoyed our great hotel and staff. We look forward to your next celebration in Atlanta.
Grainne McClain

Been to Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead? Share your experiences!