I spent two nights here on business and had a good stay.
The location is easy to get to via MARTA from the airport - it's walking distance from the Buckhead station. If you have a car, the parking deck is about a block away, which isn't great if it's raining! The hotel location is also right at the intersection of Piedmont Peachtree, so easy access to a variety of businesses.
My room (414) was very spacious and rather quiet, although the kids playing kickball in the hallway on Thursday afternoon were a bit loud. (Luckily it didn't last too long and I didn't need to call the front desk!) The bed was comfortable. The bathrooms were somewhat older, and although clean, I did not care for the shower head - I think it needed to be replaced. They do give you a tube of toothpaste though, so that was a nice touch!
My biggest dissappointment was with the internet - I don't understand why chain hotels catering to business travels don't include internet in the room rate ... and when I went to connect, I had to get the upgraded level ($16!) because based on the descriptions I was afraid that the bandwidth wouldn't be enough for a Skype meeting/call that I had to attend.
Overall a nice hotel at a reasonable price point - I would stay again.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Atlanta In Buckhead Hotel
- Grand Hyatt Atlanta In Buckhead Hotel Atlanta
- Grand Hyatt Atlanta
- Hyatt Atlanta In Buckhead
- Hyatt Atlanta
- Grand Hyatt Buckhead
- Atlanta Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tranquil retreat within a vibrant urban setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Olotels, Venere, Amex, BookIt.com, Otel, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.