“Great hotel, convenient to Marta, shops, restaurants” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead

You added Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead to your Saves list
Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3300 Peachtree Road Northeast, Atlanta, GA 30305 (Buckhead)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Stay More, Save More
Ranked #29 of 188 Hotels in Atlanta
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great hotel, convenient to Marta, shops, restaurants”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

The hotel is upscale, similar to a JW Marriott. The staff were incredibly nice and polite. The rooms are a decent size and have all the amenities you would expect (quality bath products, iHome, desk, lots of plugs, flat screen interactive tv, large windows). The bathrooms are very large for a standard hotel room. The hotel location is very convenient to Marta and just about any kind of shopping and dining you could want. The only negative I have about the hotel is the price of parking - $20 for self-park, $32 for valet. Very steep in my opinion, but this is Buckhead and I guess that is common. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
GrandHyattBuckhead, Manager at Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Thank you for sharing your comments on your recent stay, we are so glad that you enjoyed the hotel and all the great guest room amenities. Parking is the norm for Buckhead, but we are so glad that you want to come back, we look forward to it.
Grainne McClain

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (143)
New York, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

Nice facility in a fairly convenient location. Comfortable rooms, decent gym, hotel dining is unremarkable but eateries are nearby within walking distance. Self-parking is fairly close (within a block) down a hill across a side street but seems a lot longer in heels... :D The hotel has a car but it services all guests so expect a short wait. Very good for business travel but would probably not be my first choice for a family. In that vein, there is a high concentration of seating/work spots throughout the lobby and first floor, which is very convenient and business travel-friendly.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for reviewing our hotel. We are glad that you liked the location, the car service and the business friendly options. We hope that you can return many times and get to love our staf and hotel even more.
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

Location is good one block from MARTA, walking distance to a lot of restaurants and shops. Hotel is older but in line with JW, Intercontinental, and many others. Rooms are spacious, there is some construction going on around outside the hotel which can cause some light noise on one side of the hotel. If your room faces downtown you should not even notice. Ursela at front desk is VERY helpful and took care of all of my needs (had to move rooms as loud family was in room right next door) and hotel was pretty full due to events at hotel. Onyx bar could use afew more/bigger tvs for watching sports (ncaa tourney was on only a few tables can see the tv's), but service was good. Would have liked to seen better beer selection as well, but its not bad by any means. Bourbon Bar, Whiskey Blue, Twin Peaks, and a number of other places can fill those gaps--all within a block. The hotel provides transport within two miles (shopping, bars, food) for free. All in all I'd be hard pressed to offer another hotel in Buckhead at that price with good service and value. My room was also cleaned VERY well each day and restocked with essentials. Great service staff!!!

Room Tip: I was in 2301 and 1924. 1924 was great, 2301 is good as well but close to construction.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
GrandHyattBuckhead, Manager at Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
Thank you for sharing your feedback on our great hotel. We are so glad that you enjoyed the room, location and of course the wonderful staff. Sounds like you saw everything in Buckhead while you visited. Hoepfully, you will make the trip many more times and do some more exploring.
Grainne MCClain
hmseminole
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

They have really done a nice job remodeling this hotel. We have stayed at many 4-5 star hotels in Buckhead, but this one and the Intercontinental are the best. The location and staff are excellent. It is a short walk to a great restaurant Bistro Niko (Get the scallops) and Yogaberry for desert (Fresh fruit on top of great yogurt).

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for the great recommendation. We are so pleased that you enjoyed the hotel as well as the surrounding area, some of the best restaurants in Atlanta nearby. We look forward to your return.
West Deptford
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

We recently stayed at the Grand Hyatt. We were in town for our first visit to meet my son's soon to be in-laws. My son made the arrangements and we were not disappointed. Staff was wonderful. The room was more than accommodating. The bed and bedding was high end. Convenient llocation, so close to everything. Have to mention we went to the White House for breakfast and it was a disappointment. Both the service and food were unsatisfactory.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
GrandHyattBuckhead, Manager at Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. We are so glad that you enjoyed the room and bedding and the best staff in Atlanta. Now that you have met your soon to be in-laws we hope to welcome you back many times. We do weddings too!!
raleigh, nc
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

I was here for a small conference for 4 days. I checked in about midnight after a long flight from LA. I had checked in online for the first time as I was prompted by email. I was supposed to be able to check in at a kiosk with a barcode and the machine would dispense my room key, a king bed. It didn't work and I was tired so I asked the desk clerk to please check me in. She, Christine, informed me that there was only one room under my reservation. I was checking in with a coworker. I showed he my reservation on my phone and she told me very bluntly "that's not what's on my computer". We got past that and she checked me in to my double room. She rudely dismissed me and did not even point me in the direction of the elevator. Rude!

The room was nice, location was great. I walked to Lenox mall even though there was a free shuttle. I also walked to trader joes. The hotel was nice and our meeting space was comfortable. I thought the wifi was too much money but....

I would stay there again.

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We appreciate the candor and feedback and will definitly follow up with the employee. We are glad that you enjoyed the rest of our stay and the area, we look forward to our return and hope to be in contact soon.
Celebration, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

So glad we stayed here..... Staff was wonderful. Met a few people that stood out, including Larry from the dining room for breakfast... He was just the nicest server. Also, a newcomer to the staff, Dan, who was very helpful..
The room was gorgeous...the linens are great, and I loved the bed. Very comfy.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
GrandHyattBuckhead, Manager at Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Thank you for the great review. We are so glad that Larry and Dan left a great impression and were very helpful. We love to hear this great feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed the room and look forward to your next visit.
Grainne McClain

Been to Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead? Share your experiences!