Just finished a 5 night stay for a business conference (on site).
As a Hyatt Gold Passport - Platinum was given a very nice room on 19th floor facing downtown. The staff was extremely professional. All meals provided by the hotel for our conference were above average and dining at Cassis for breakfast and lunch on a couple of days was much better than many on-property restaurants at Hiltons I've stayed at over the years.
My only constructive comment would be that doors from guest rooms to the hallways seemed heavily spring-loaded and slammed repeatedly. They would do well to put soft close mechanisms on the doors. This especially was problematic since my room was near a service door leading to either housekeeping or a lift for room service personnel. The slamming was a bit rough at times.
Otherwise I found the accommodations comfortable, internet was speedy, TV worked well and room fixtures all operated properly.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Atlanta In Buckhead Hotel
- Grand Hyatt Atlanta In Buckhead Hotel Atlanta
- Grand Hyatt Atlanta
- Hyatt Atlanta In Buckhead
- Hyatt Atlanta
- Grand Hyatt Buckhead
- Atlanta Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tranquil retreat within a vibrant urban setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Venere, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Amex, Otel, Olotels, Agoda, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Tingo, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.