Nice hotel in a very upscale part of Atlanta; within walking distance of Buckhead MARTA stop. I got upgraded to very large corner room on the 21st floor - almost like a small apartment. However, the size of the room (in part) made it appear to be rather sparsely furnished and decorated. It wasn't bad - just didn't knock my socks off. On the plus side, it was very quiet - no hallway sounds at all. Room service dinner was quite good.
Hotel staff was very welcoming and competent without exception. We had a two day meeting there, and staff was always on site and available before the meeting and during breaks to provide assistance and refresh the water, etc. The lobby area and floor are elaborate and upscale.
Once again, though, my pet peeve with Hyatt is no room receipt under the door in the morning, meaning I have to check out at the front desk. Who does that these days?
Overall, a very nice place to stay with big pluses for being on the MARTA line. Would have no hesitation about staying here again.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Atlanta In Buckhead Hotel Atlanta
- Grand Hyatt Atlanta In Buckhead Hotel
- Grand Hyatt Atlanta
- Hyatt Atlanta In Buckhead
- Hyatt Atlanta
- Grand Hyatt Buckhead
- Atlanta Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tranquil retreat within a vibrant urban setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Amex, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Otel, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.