Ive stayed at the Embassy Suites Buckhead a few times. I've stayed in the Executive suites and the traditional rooms, and there isn't much difference between the rooms. I actually prefer the lower floors so you have a better view of the lobby.
Don't forget to take advantage of the shuttle service. It's really an under-appreciated commodity, particularly in bad weather.
Parking is very expensive. If you are flying into Atlanta, I should skip the rental car and just take the Marta. It's within hotel-shuttle distance and would save you the parking fee.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Atlanta - Buckhead Hotel Atlanta
- Embassy Suites Atlanta - Buckhead Hotel
- Embassy Suites Buckhead
- Embassy Suites Atlanta
- Atlanta Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only all suite full service hotel located in the heart of Buckhead. Newly renovated boutique style property features Ruth’s Chris Steak House. All guests receive Complimentary Cooked-to-Order Breakfast and a Manager's Reception daily. Short walk from world class shopping at Lenox Square and Phipps Plaza. Two blocks from MARTA which will transport you to all local destinations including the airport, convention center and the Georgia Aquarium. Free shuttle provided within one mile of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, EasyToBook, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Embassy Suites Atlanta - Buckhead reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.