Ok the first thing that turned me was that we didnt get the double bed room that we requested two months in advance, which i couldn't understand because the hotel appeared to be empty. the second thing is the room was 15 dollars more than what I was told over the phone and internet. Good thing I always bring sheets and blanket from home due to the fact that I work in a hotel, because the blanket was not clean.No microwave, no mini fridge so we couldnt keep any of our leftovers from the cheesecake factory. This place is suitable for 1 night only,just somewhere to sleep and nothing else. If you are planning on staying for longer you may want to go somewhere else.The place just didnt seem safe.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Atlanta Northwest Hotel Atlanta
- Days Inn Atlanta Northwest Hotel
- Days Inn Atlanta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn Atlanta Northwest is located only 2 miles from the center of downtown Atlanta. We are close enough to be very convenient but far enough to be quiet and comfortable. In addition to our friendly staff, clean guestrooms and economical rates, we offer free parking, a rare amenity in the Atlanta area. Located across the street from a Marta station makes it convenient to travel via bus to all attractions in the Atlanta area. Days Inn Northwest Atlanta is confident that you will be pleased that you chose Days Inn for your hotel while in the Atlanta area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Wyndham, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Days Inn Atlanta Northwest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.