“CONVENIENT LOCATION” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #82 of 188 Hotels in Atlanta
Staten Island, NY
“CONVENIENT LOCATION”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

This hotel was conveniently located to the highway and to other things I wanted to see. It was uniquely decorated with a bright upbeat mural behind the bed. The whole place had a vibrant and cool vibe. The staff was very helpful. As other reviewers have said, the bathroom is small, and slightly strange as you had to walk up a step to it. Restaurants were close by, and the staff was helpful about recommendations.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
WebsterG, Manager at Hotel Indigo Atlanta, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
I am delighted to know that you enjoyed our “Visual Music" theme told through the hotel's design, inspired by the nearby historic Fox Theatre. Our Midtown location is conveniently located to many great Atlanta locations and I hope you had the chance to fully enjoy our neighborhood. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your stay, and we look forward to your next neighborhood visit here at Hotel Indigo Midtown Atlanta.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (144)
Birmingham, Alabama
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

Great location, very nice and helpful staff. Clean. TINY. I mean really small rooms, and when people say it has a small bathroom, they mean SMALL. I would have liked it better if it was just me on business, but I don't recommend it for sharing. I also expect more amenities- like free coffee in the lobby (it has a swipe for your credit card) at a boutique hotel. No fuss wi-fi, but that is it.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you choosing Hotel Indigo Atlanta Midtown during your recent stay. We are always looking for ways to improve our guest experience. We do offer complimentary coffee in the guest rooms as well as a fantastic self-service Concordia Coffee barista offering coffee, lattes, espresso, hot chocolate, and more. Many guests have commented it is better than the fancy, expensive coffee cafes. Again, thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel Indigo for your next Atlanta visit.
Syracuse, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

I love this hotel so much that I'm writing my review before I even leave the place! It's a unique place in Midtown across from the Fox. Well priced, great staff, excellent service, yummy breakfast. The room is great - decent size, comfy bed, well lit and plenty of outlets; only downside is the bathroom is kind of small. There's a shuttle service (the driver is super friendly) and it's pet friendly! I usually stay at the Hampton Inn near Coca-Cola when I'm in town on business....but moving forward, this is definitely my new hotel of choice!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
We are honored that you have chosen to stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Our prime Midtown location is ideal for visiting local businesses and being directly across the street from the Fox makes us an excellent choice for theatre goers. As well I am pleased to know that our Award-Winning staff made a great impression during your stay. Our friendly and helpful staff is truly the best thing about the hotel. Again, thank you and we look forward to your next Hotel Indigo visit.
ft collins
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

my daughter and 8 month old grand daughter loved our stay at the indigo. i've never experienced such hospitality in a hotel before. we were greeted by our names whenever we walked in and the wonderful michael in the bar made a special trip to get soy milk for my morning latte. can't wait to get back to atlanta and the indigo.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
We are very pleased to hear that your enjoyed your stay here at Hotel Indigo Midtown Atlanta. Also I am delighted to hear that the Indigo Team made your stay even more pleasant. I will be sure to share your review the Team. We look forward to welcoming you and your family back to the hotel when your travels lead you back to Atlanta!
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

Free wifi - yay! $25/night parking - boo. But other than the parking, I really don't have anything bad to say about the hotel. The Midtown location is great, right by the Fox theater, plenty of food & drink options nearby, easy access to the freeway, felt like a pretty safe part of town. The hotel itself was lovely and modern. The lobby bar/cafe/restaurant was a nice laid back option for food or just having a glass of wine while I worked on my laptop.
The room was comfortably sized & very clean. The bathroom is on the small side, but not horrendously so and the shower is great. the room was also surprisingly quiet, I heard very little noise from neighbors, the halls or outside. The bed was on the firm side, but not terrible.
It's billed as pet-friendly and though I saw a bunch of dogs during check-in, I didn't hear or smell them throughout my stay and though I'm allergic to dogs, the rooms were properly cleaned so it wasn't an issue.

Tupelo, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

Stayed at the Hotel Indigo during a quick surprise trip with my little girl, and would definitely return for a longer stay. At checkin, the staff was welcoming and upgraded us to a room with a beautiful view overlooking the Fox Theater. We checked in late in the evening after the kitchened closed, so the staff helped us order food in for dinner. The decor and atmosphere of the hotel is fun. The bathrooms may be small, but i loved the shower! Beautiful hotel & great staff! I hope to return for a longer stay soon.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
WebsterG, Manager at Hotel Indigo Atlanta, responded to this review, October 24, 2012
Thank you for being our guest! All of the great amenities of our hotel and the neighborhood are what makes us a GREAT place to stay. Being that we are constrained on space, given our boutique branding, we have made thoughtful efforts to ensure no details or amenities are sacrificed. Thank you for taking the time to share this insightful review. When your travels lead you back to Atlanta, we welcome you to stay with Hotel Indigo Atlanta Midtown.
Charlotte, NC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

Funky hotel right across from the Fox Theater. Lots of restaurants to within walking distance. Check out Lure and the restaurant to the left of the hotel next to the Fox theater. Rooms were good, Bathroom is a little small but they make the best use of the space. The Bar is also pretty cool. It's an old building and they have done a great job mixing old with new.

Room Tip: This is on a main street and I was awoken one morning by fire engines even though I was up on the 11...