“The staff in the restaurant was very attentive and...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Wyndham Atlanta Galleria

You added Wyndham Atlanta Galleria to your Saves list
Wyndham Atlanta Galleria
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   6345 Powers Ferry Road NW, Atlanta, GA 30339 (Cumberland)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #54 of 190 Hotels in Atlanta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

This place is awesome. Coming from NJ and first time visitng ATL it was an extremely pleasant experience. Close to many restaurants and attractions. Staff friendly and humorous; my room was very clean and comfortable. Towels and sheets changed daily if requested since the hotel is "green." We will definitely stay here again on our next trip to ATL

Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW via mobile

Omgggggg Nicole is the absolute best! She looks so cute in her suit and she made us feel very welcome at breakfast!!! She along with Caitlin are very knowledgable of this area and were very informative. She's right here helping us as I type this! Shafique is good too! I love it here! You have some cool folks working for yall! Can't picture staying anywhere else! When we visit Atlanta we staying here! Oh Serena at the front desk is nice too!

Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW via mobile

This was our first time in Atlanta. Our stay was pleasant at this hotel. The ladies at the front desk were super nice. The hotel has a real nice decor. Our room was very spacious with two queen beds, and extra seating. My only thing about this hotel was the pool, it was freezing. The water was very cold and it was very hot outside (95+). The pool is an indoor/outdoor pool.

Please do something about the temperature of the pool as my kids couldn't enjoy the pool and that was one of the reasons we booked at your hotel.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

As an employee, I always try to stay at Wyndham hotels and resorts simply because they're just much nicer than the rest! I was so excited to spend a weekend in Atlanta with some friends. We had two rooms. I booked mine as the Executive double at first since it was just a little more than the deluxe double. My friends' room was a deluxe double. Upon arrival, the front desk asked for my credit card in case of incidentals but didn't explain that a hold of $50 would go on my card. I had to go back to the front desk and wait in line to have that explained to me. Also, the Executive King is what we ended up with since there was no need for two beds; however, I was greatly disappointed by the locked balcony doors that are not accessible as well as the suite itself. It was actually smaller than the Deluxe double my friends were in. It was not worth the extra money to stay on the top floor. It was updated but it was the bare minimum. Also, the bathroom was tiny and there was a long, black hair on the towels when we got there. I have a major problem when it comes to customer service and cleanliness. Unfortunately, this Wyndham hotel just does not compare to the rest.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Been to Wyndham Atlanta Galleria? Share your experiences!