“Great location, great staff!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Wyndham Atlanta Galleria

Save Saved
You added Wyndham Atlanta Galleria to your Saves list
Wyndham Atlanta Galleria
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   6345 Powers Ferry Road NW, Atlanta, GA 30339 (Cumberland)   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Plan Ahead, Save 25%
Ranked #86 of 188 hotels in Atlanta
Miami, Florida
“Great location, great staff!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

Came to Atl to attend the GATech game. Truth to be told the rooms were a bit old but my room had a brand new tv. Bathroom and room in general were impeccable! Some of the wallpaper in the hallways were hanging. The front desk staff was outstanding, specially Fernando! He made sure we knew our way around, always greeted us on eour way in and out, he was very knowledgable of the entire city and made sure we had a great time while in he city, and we did!!!
We will be coming back when in town.
Btw the breakfast buffet is one of the best ones i"ve had

518 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
MURFREESBORO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

The customer service was impeccable. All staff clearly knew the meaning of good customer service. It has been a very long time since I have experienced staying at a hotel where the staff actually seemed to enjoy their job, but more importantly, really seemed glad you were there. My husband never says anything whether it is good or bad but as we were leaving; he saw the manager and stopped to tell him that he appreciated the wonderful customer service.

I rated everything as excellent except for the room and only because it was obvious the hotel is older and the carpet looked worn. This was certainly not anything to complain about and I didn’t give it a second thought.

It was very clean, comfortable, and awfully affordable. I will most certainly stay there every time I visit Atlanta.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

GREENSBORO
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

The hotel and room was really nice and professional. I was put in a handicap room so the room and bathroom were really big like a master bedroom. Only complaint was the service when the remote in the room was not working. I requested a new one 2 times in a 5 hour period over the phone and no one brought up a new one or checked on the one I had. With the samsung flatscreen tv in my room you can't change the channel without the remote, only an off/on button the the tv so all i could get is the previews on movies i could order.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

SNELLVILLE
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

The hotels restaurant has the Best Breakfast in Town! Great Staff. Nice location close to highways. Nice hotel. Great staff.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

APEX
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

Overall, our stay was not bad, however, the room (524) was not quite satisfactory. Upon entering the room, it smelled musty, and upon further examination, found the sinks and toilets to be unsanitary. There also appeared to be cigarette burns on the wallpaper. Due to my schedule, I did not have the time to change rooms, however I feel the room was not cleaned properly, compared to other rooms we had a chance to visit during our stay. The ventilation system also left a lot to be desired as the occupant of the room next to mine decided to smoke (this was a non-smoking floor). While not the hotel's fault, the ventilation in the bathroom allowed their smoke to blow directly into our room via the vent, further adding odor to my room.

Also, please, for the life of me, rethink the current television service. I understand the desire to sell pay per view to guests, however, I do not agree with how complicated it is to simply turn the channel to watch the news or the other local stations available to the public.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

MELROSE
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

Was not happy with the hotel overall staff was friendly but the tv in our room was so dark u couldn't see over half of channels no fridge or micro wave not a working ice machine or vending on our floor and several others as well had to go floor to floor to try and find one neede since I brought medicine with me that needed to be refrigerated the lobby was nice and the food in the restaurant was good but pricey

Indianapolis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

I spent a weekend in Atlanta, GA. We stayed at this hotel and it was nice. The people working did everything to make our stay satisfying. Everyone at the front desk was nice and accommodating. I will be returning to that hotel on my next trip to Atlanta, GA. The two front desk ladies Robin and Ruth were very nice and I appreciate them. THe hotel had many pretty ladies staying there and was in a location where we could get anywhere in 20 mins or less. Good buy for a weekend inexpensive getaway.

Room Tip: We got a two bed room and had a walk in nice shower!