“Price is right for one night stay” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #149 of 188 Hotels in Atlanta
Houston, Texas, United States
“Price is right for one night stay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

Construction on Roswell Road (end of October) makes access somewhat difficult. Hotel is a bit dated but it is clean. Front desk staff was pleasant and helpful, bed was comfortable, bathroom clean. We thought our room key had not been programmed, turned out a staff member comes up and shows you how to wiggle the card to make it work. Nice small pool area with patio furniture. Parking lot is not large enough for number of rooms... you can park "down the hill" where it is dark or spill over into the restaurant lot next door. Inexpensive rate in Atlanta area if you're on a budget and looking for a bed for the night. The actual rating should be between average and poor.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the far side from the beltway. Trucks and heavy traffic all night long woke me up...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Jackson, Mississippi
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

The toilet overflowed before I even used it. When I called the front desk she said she could give me a plunger to fix it. I said "I have t fix it myself??" She said she'd come do and hung up on me. She did come and fix it. I was locked out of my room twice because the card stopped working. The room smelled like disinfectant, one of the people I was with had to change rooms due to mold smell. It looked like it was falling apart, patched holes everywhere. Stained carpet in the halls. It was in a pretty good location though. You could walk to a lot of stores and places to eat but the hotel was "yuck!".

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Charleston, South Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2012

I was not impressed
The air condition did not work in the first room, I was told to wigle the nob,
After that did not work I was reluctly given another room.
It was ok, I could tell that at one point this had been a nice hotel, with the sauna,work out room etc.
The iron did not work, the over all impression was not positive.

Room Tip: Try the comfort inn and suites a few miles away
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Yorba Linda
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2012

I made reservations in March for a stay in late April. I knew our flight was coming in very early in the morning (5:30) and that I would have to pay for 2 nights. I made the reservations with Frederick and I heard him typing in the special notes that we would be late arrivals. When we did arrive, we found our reservations had been cancelled an hour before we got there. Marlo was remarkably unhelpful. She would not give us a room AND charge my card as a "no-show"! I will never stay at a Comfort Inn again. The worst customer service I have ever experienced!

Room Tip: Do not stay here unless it is the last hotel on Earth
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012

Is nothing spectacular but the location is great is just in the exit 25 I-285 and is located just in front of the Consulate of Colombia. Handy.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2012

We recently stayed here and it was great. The staff was wonderful. Especially Marlo, she was funny, friendly and overall amazing. The hotel was clean and very accomadating. I am in a wheelchair and found it very good. Thanks Marlo and Comfort Inn.. When we are back in Atlanta you will see us for sure.. Kathy I & Charlie H

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Comfort Inn Buckhead North? Share your experiences!