“There's No Place Like Home........” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Beverly Hills Inn

You added Beverly Hills Inn to your Saves list
Beverly Hills Inn
2.0 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   65 Sheridan Drive Northeast, Atlanta, GA 30305 (Buckhead)   |
Ranked #11 of 21 Atlanta B&B and Inns
Atlanta, Georgia
“There's No Place Like Home........”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

When on the road traveling, the last place I want to stay is in a cold, lonely, starched like hotel room. The Beverly Hills Inn did not disappoint me, in fact, I felt as if I was in a nice, warm home, not a fake hotel room.

The entire staff was so generous, helpful and didn't seem aggravated with all my questions. Being a single female, it was nice to feel safe inside these rooms.

For what I got in return, the price of the stay was very reasonable. I know where to check in next time I'm back in Atlanta.

Pamela S.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Nashville
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

This place seemed to have some good reviews and I truly do not know why. Our room was moldy, carpet heavily stained, sheets were not all cotton, and worst of all there were roaches. We had prepaid for this room and left because of the filth. The hotel refused a refund. Do not believe the good reviews this is NOT a good place.

Nashville, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

I am not sure who is writing the good reviews, because I checked into this hotel on Saturday night. I typically like boutique hotels, however, this one is NOT ready for prime time. The room had a very stained rug on the floor and the "kitchenette" was well worn with foil lining the stove top eyes. Not that I even needed the kitchen, but this was an old apartment in the 20's. The bathroom was ok but the window unit air conditioner was pointed at the bed and it was rather moldy. The beds had some kind of sinthetic sheets that kinda worried me as to their content. The head boards were very rattlely and were guraranteed to knock the wall if there was any movement. As we prepared for bed, I was greated by a roach crawling across the floor. I killed it but where there is one there are many so we called the front desk to say that we were leaving. They didn't seem surprised. If you like to sleep in questionable places then go here. I prefer to sleep in clean rooms with clean sheets and a thermostat.

Sammamish
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

Unfortunately, this hotel was a big disappointment! The outside of the building and surrounding neighborhood were very inviting. The lobby was simple, but charming. However, our room was so bad that we ended up checking into another hotel and forfeiting our entire payment. The paint was dingy, the curtains were dirty, the bedspread needed to be replaced as it was either not clean or faded and had been torn in places and the blanket had holes. Our room was definitely not like the room pictured on the websites we viewed! The overall feeling of the room was sad, unwelcoming and very uncomfortable. In addition, the hall and stair carpeting in the hotel needed a good vacuuming and cleaning. However, the room had so much potential to be charming and inviting with some simple paint and redecorating even keeping the existing furniture.

St. Petersburg, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

We have stayed at this Inn for many months at a time over a year and a half time frame. WE LOVE THIS PLACE!
First off, the owner and the staff are ever so helpful, friendly, and always around. Several of the staff live on the property and if you need them they help you even if they aren't "on duty". They have become our Atlanta Family. While we are no longer there I miss them.
You can not ask for a better location! You are within walking distance to major shopping. Everything from food, beverage (of the adult veriety), drugstore, and dining. The guys who work at the inn know where to send you to eat. HINT: the top rated Asian resteraunt is a block away and delivers to the inn!
If you are planning something special while you're there let Mitt Know. He is the owner and will do what ever he can to help you.
The inn is reported to be haunted.....and has been documented to have paranormal activity. While we never experienced anything out of the ordinary...others shared their stories with me......
There are many differenct types of rooms from the wild and crazy (animal prints and all) to the virginal (white canapies) and jetted tub...to the very, very comfortable (just like home) rooms.
Parking at the Beverly Hills Inn is FREE! A rarity in Atlanta. Street Parking is very safe, but do lock your car, and the privet lot behind the inn is great.
Walking around the neighborhood is a treat with all of the different style homes and the International School and the adjacent park are just down the street.
If you're not looking for over priced Atlanta gliz but a really comfy, homey place to stay, with great beds, and breakfast and free wi-fi......STAY HERE!!!!
I can't wait until someday I can visit our old huant...Pun Intended!

Room Tip: If you are looking for a para normal experience, stay on the 3rd floor......some rooms more than oth...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

I made a reservation without any problems and someone sent me a confirmation email. I did email a question and never received a reply but I was willing to overlook that.

The location is wonderful. Parking is available behind the hotel but in addition there is street parking.

I was not expecting brand new or picture perfect. However, I do expect a certain level of brightness in hallways and in the rooms. The rooms are okay. Very spacious since they were apparently apartments at one time. Just seemed to be dingy all over. Maybe it was the color of the walls and the carpet but overall I was not impressed. A little renovation would go a long way.

That said our stay was okay. Breakfast was alright if a little on the light side and the staff was pleasant.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Cleveland, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

Fortunate to get last minute reservations at this charming inn. Although it is a little rough around the edges ( unfinished counter-top edge, bathroom door would not close), it is well worth the price. After reserving this last minute, I read reviews and discovered the inn is haunted. We didn't notice any paranormal activity in our stay though. The staff are very friendly. They have a nice Continental breakfast. Our room also had a small kitchen. The bed was very comfortable, too. The water pressure in the shower was wonderful! A great find in one of my favorite cities.

Room Tip: Some rooms have nice balconies. Our outside was a fire escape, so no chairs out there. Ask for a bal...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Been to Beverly Hills Inn? Share your experiences!