“Very nice, centrally located, attentive staff” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Book Event-Get Free Room
Ranked #16 of 188 hotels in Atlanta
A TripAdvisor Member
“Very nice, centrally located, attentive staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2010

We were here for a wedding. Stayed for three nights. The staff from housekeeper to front deal staff, to event staff were all very attentive to our needs. The night of the wedding could not have been more perfect for my friends. The seem to all be one of a kind. We were in 4 different rooms and they were all set up differently. This is a one of a kind boutique hotel thar we would definitely stay at again. Thanks Artmore for making our stay great!

• Stayed November 2010
gmartmorehotel, General Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this review, November 23, 2010
Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review! I am so glad that you enjoyed the wedding, and also discovered how truly unique the Artmore is! We feel very fortunate to have been part of such a memorable occasion. Please come back and stay again soon!

Safe Travels!

792 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (216)
Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2010

We stayed at the Artmore for just one night on our way to South Carolina. We chose the Artmore because it was a good location in Midtown and was a reasonable price. We arrived on a Saturday night and there was really loud (but pretty good) music playing outside in the courtyard. Had we not been super tired and hungry we would have hung out and listened. The doormen/valets seemed a little more into the music than us, and no one offered to help us with our bags getting up the front entrance steps. Other than that check in went smoothly. It was an easy walk to all the midtown restaurants and bars. Our room was comfortable and quiet, the bed was very comfortable. We slept really well. Our room had a little kitchenette so I think this would be a great place to stay for a longer period. I did think it a little odd that they charged for coffee but the room rates were so good I didn't mind. All in all a great stay.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much travellingwithdogs for taking the time to write this review, and share of your experience of your time at the Artmore Hotel. I apologize that the valet parker did not help with your luggage, but I am glad that you enjoyed the rest of your stay. Ensuring that the valet staff is practicing aggressive hospitality is something we are constantly reinforcing. I am glad it didn't spoil the rest of your visit. Please come back and stay with us again soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2010

i recently stayed here for 2 nights when visiting ATL for business. i was surprised at how nice this renovated hotel was!!! i chose the Artmore on my own, knowing that i would be reimbursed by my business.. the hotels that my company usually chooses are larger mediocre chains (the Hyatt, Westin, etc,.) that are not nearly as clean, fun and comfortable!! would highly recommend.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
gmartmorehotel, General Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this review, November 2, 2010
Thanks dyn2trvl for this fantastic review! I am so glad that you enjoyed your time with us, and that you discovered what a respite the Artmore is from the usual boring chain hotels! As a business traveler, I also want you to know that we have just joined a rewards program for other hotels just like us. It's called Stash Rewards, which is free to join, and it allows traveler's just like you the ability to earn points towards free hotel stays at a number of great hotels accross the country! We go live sometime in mid November. Thanks again for the review, and please hurry back!

Lower Keys, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2010

I was excited to stay at Artmore after finding it online...just 6 blocks from my old apartment so I knew the area would be ideal. We were there for a couple baseball games and shopping so this location just couldn't be better! Marta to & from the airport and Turner Field, and a shuttle to Atlantic Station means no rental car to deal with and a nice, hassle-free visit! Saturday night there was live music in the courtyard and Sunday night we sat out by the fire with cocktails from the nice little bar. The bartender was just lovely! The room was very spacious and we love the fact that each one is unique in its own way. Friends had a different room and it was completely different than ours but equally as nice! Whenever we asked for anything, the staff was more than eager to accommodate us. The only complaint I have is there are coffee makers in the room but coffee is for a fee. I do think they will change that soon...(I hope!) I'd also suggest a notice about any events in the courtyard...we missed out because we assumed it was a private party. We didn't make it to breakfast but the fitness room was quite nice and the complimentary computers with printers are a huge plus. I'm already planning my return!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
gmartmorehotel, General Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this review, October 21, 2010
Thank you JulesbKeywest for your great review! Welcome back to the old neighborhood! I am happy that you got to experience the Artmore, and what the tremendous changes that have taken place since you have lived here. Thanks so much for mentioning the music event in the Courtyard. We have Jazz once a month, and we absolutely should make sure all of our guest are aware of the event as well. Please "like" us on Facebook, as we send updates frequently about all of the fun things we do at the Artmore. Hurry back soon!

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2010

The Artmore hotel is a great place to stay in Atlanta. I stayed a couple of days there with my teenage daughter and we were made to feel welcome. The staff are very helpful and polite. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The hotels court yard is impressive, especially in the evening when a flame feature is lit. A MARTA station is right across the road making it easy to visit the attractions in Atlanta. There is a free shuttle from the station to a new modern shopping area nearby which is also within walkable distance. If i visit Atlanta again I will definitely stay at the Artmore.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
gmartmorehotel, General Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this review, October 15, 2010
Dear Jaybee3101,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience about your stay at the Artmore. I am so glad you you and your daughter got to see what makes the Artmore unique- our people. I am also glad that you found our courtyard to be such a delight! It is truly a space unlike any other. Please come back again soon!

Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2010

Great place to stay with wonderful staff. We would highly recommend the Artmore. We, including our dog, Sofie, stayed 5 days . We had a great time and Sofie loved the biscuits and smiles she got from everyone. I liked the large grassy area across the street for Sofie.
Our room was comfortable and clean with stylish appointments. We were on the top floor with 3 skylights making a bright and cheerful mood to our sleeping area.
The courtyard was real treat with plenty of room. Finally, I have to mention the helpful, friendly, and professional manner of each staff member I encountered. Another plus is that the High Museum is walking distance.

Dear Noisefield,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share you experience at the Artmore. I am so glad that you and Sophie had a great time here! We love our four legged furry friends, and will always welcome them with a scratch behind the ears, and a nice long belly rub. I am also glad that you found our people to be friendly, and that you enjoyed staying in one of our large loft rooms. They are truly something you can't find at every hotel. Please hurry back soon with Sophie...we will have more treats waiting for her!

Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2010

I have been to this hotel years ago when it was called the Best Western Granada. At that time I thought the hotel was ok - but, not anything to write home about. But, what I did like about the hotel was the proximity to every place I was wanting to visit in Atlanta.

So, this past weekend my friends and I were about to head back to Atlanta and did a Priceline request and ended up way far away from where we really wanted to be. So, we just took taxi's all over town - 30+ dollars each time we took the taxi to or from the hotel. So, after frustration and some unavoidable situations we left that hotel and were looking for a new place to stay. So, I remembered the Granada and looked it up and found that they had renovated the hotel the rooms so - we checked out of our hotel and into the newly name "Artmore" hotel.

We pull up to the hotel and it had an old, familar look on the outside - but that is where it ended. We were greeted promptly at the front desk by a friendly woman who got us a great rate for the night.

We go to our room and are impressed by the beds and decor of the room. The bed and linens were super comfortable and the shower was great. It did take us a little time to figure out the knob on the shower, however. It seems its on backwards from the printed temperatures (hot was cold, cold was hot). Whatever - not a big deal. We had more than 2 brain cells to rub together so it didn't take long to figure out. And I thought about shoving a towel in my luggage before leaving - they were very fluffy and lovely. Better than my towels at home. The best part of the shower, to me anyway, was the choice of soap, shampoo, conditioner and body wash they use at the hotel: Aveda. The rosemary mint shampoo and conditioner is the best. I buy it when I have the chance and LOVE that they use it in the hotel.

Also in our room was a mini-bar which was fully stocked not only with drinks of all kinds - both alcoholic and non-alcoholic (Orangina, Diet Coke and water along with all types of mini-liquor bottles). You also had all kinds of snacks available if you needed them. However, the best drinks and food can be had at the full hotel bar. My friend and I had a chicken and cheese quesadilla, a hummus plate along with a very delicious drink they called "The Hollywood". It was very sweet and I couldn't drink it all the time - but still very, very yummy.

Overall - it was a great stay. Awesome staff. They opened doors for you, hurried to call a taxi or pull your car around. They seemed genuinely nice. There are some places I've been in the past and the people feel like they are being nice because they have to be...These people just seemed like nice people.

So, next time you go to Atlanta, whether you stay here or not, consider the cost of transportation. We didn't. While other hotels were cheaper - they weren't as close to everything. After paying for a taxi everywhere we wanted to go - we far exceeded in cost what it would have cost us just to stay at this hotel and walk. You aren't far from Piedmont park and very close to bars, restaurants, clubs, etc - and heck - you have the Marta station across the street so you can go most anywhere you want in Atlanta. Don't believe the hype - the Marta is nice, clean and efficient and not crowded (at least when we went).

It really was a great experience and my only regret is we didn't check in sooner.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with friends
Dear PuckOTG22,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. It sounds like you really go to experience the Artmore, and all of the things we are striving to accomplish. From our friendly staff, comfortable beds and linens, great fluffy towels, Aveda Bath Products, and not to mention our wonderful courtyard and bar complete with our signature cocktails! You nailed it all. I am so glad that you enjoyed everything. Please hurry back for another great Artmore weekend!

Michael Halpner

Been to Artmore Hotel? Share your experiences!