“Holiday stay at the Artmore” 5 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1302 West Peachtree st, Atlanta, GA 30309 (Midtown)   |
Special Offer
Get Artsy at the Artmore
Ranked #12 of 188 Hotels in Atlanta
“Holiday stay at the Artmore”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

We have repeatedly stayed at the Artmore. It's location is excellent for the High Museum and the whole arts center complex. If you wish to ranger farther, all you have to do is walk across the street to the Marta station with access to all of Atlanta by train. (You can even come into the airport and take the train directly to the hotel's front door! No car needed.) The building is 20s apartment house fitted out as a cozy hotel. This last visit we had a duplex suite up at the top of the building. We love the Artmore.

Room Tip: All the rooms have kitchenettes. Room that face the courtyard might be noisier if there's a part...
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (255)
Woking, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I stayed here during my recent visit to Atlanta, December 2014. It represents good value, with clean rooms, good quality sheets and okay pillows. Staff are very lovely. They were particularly helpful when I needed to move room because of the road noise. I was upgraded without fuss or additional cost.

Breakfast could be improved hugely; if it were even moderately better, with a choice of eggs available and meat ( only scrambled egg and turkey sausage on the day I was here and no alternative offered or available even on request), this place would get 5 stars from me for being what it is: mid budget, good location, friendly and nice hotel. It isn't a 5* hotel nor does it pretend or need to be, but it is excellent in its own category rating.

The carpets in the common parts and decor along corridors could do with replacing, and again this would make it 5* in its sub-division what it is. They smell a little bit and when I visited, it was dry outside.

I am guessing that in the summer, the court yard area is buzzing - great if you are after a vibe in a mid town location - awful if you are seeking quiet and sleep! The last comment is speculation having seen the rooms adjoining the Court yard, and the photographs of the parties. Just choose wisely to meet your needs and then this place will exceed your expectations.

Great place to stay if you want to walk to lovely restaurants and the High Art Gallery - well worth a visit. The valet guys are superb. Friendly and efficient. They appreciated the tips, as the hotel gets the $20 a night fee.

Room Tip: Ask for 3rd floor on the quiet side, near 316!
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends
Griffin, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

My husband and myself enjoyed our stay at the Artmore and can't wait to return for another stay next year. We were impressed with the room, the courtyard and quality of our stay. I would highly recommend staying here to any of my friends or family.

Room Tip: I would recommend getting a room with the windows facing the courtyard.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

We first stayed at the Artmore in November 2013 on a Travelzoo deal. We purchased two nights with valet parking and breakfast included. We stayed in a loft room on the third flood which had a living area and kitchette on the first floor and a queen bed and bath on the second. We returned to the Artmore this month and again stayed in a loft.

The small, boutique atmosphere is a real plus. The proximity to the High Museum and the Arts Center MARTA station are also nice. We rode MARTA to and from the Georgia Dome with no problems. The bar in the hotel is first class. The breakfast is always above grade for a hotel. The club level is on the ground floor. The club level is where breakfast is served, a gym is located, and conference rooms are located. The hotel is built around a lovely courtyard. The sun beams into the area in the morning.

The staff is very friendly and attentive. The beds are very comfortable with the exception of the sleeper sofa which used on our first stay. The elevator is on the small side, but we had no issues. The showers provide good pressure and hot water. The AVEDA bath products are wonderful as well.

I can't say enough about how much we love the Artmore.

Room Tip: We have stayed in the loft units. On this trip, we discovered that some lofts are larger than others...
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW via mobile

Scott April's staff provided superb customer service and an UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE. Will definitely stay here again! THANK YOU for yaking such gteat care of us!! Cant wait until our next visit there.

• Stayed December 2014
Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

We loved the Artmore! The rooms and common areas are well-appointed, the bed was comfortable, and they have a very cool courtyard with a water feature/fire pit that was great for visiting over a glass of wine at the end of the day. It was cool out and they even had heaters out there, so I guess you could use it year-round. Location is very convenient if you use public transportation - MARTA is across the street and can get you all over town without having to get in a car. Also there are tons of great restaurants within walking distance. My only real complaint was that we stayed on a weekend night and there wasn't much of a way to muffle the noise from people in the courtyard, or people talking loudly in the hallway. We stayed in room 318, at the top floor of the hotel facing into the courtyard. Perhaps an outer-facing room would be better for some of the noise (but you miss out on the view of that space).

What really sets this place apart from others, in my opinion, is their service. Every request was handled with a smile, nothing was ever a problem, and every single employee we encountered greeted us with a hello and asked how we were doing, or offered some general pleasantry - it was like they all were genuinely happy to see us. We felt so welcome, almost like we had been coming there for years. I will definitely seek this place out next time travel brings me to Midtown Atlanta!

Room Tip: Rooms facing the courtyard might get a little noisy on weekends.
Hillsborough, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My stay at the Artmore was overall quite lovely. The room was super comfortable and clean with great amenities. Nice linens, pillows, robe; excellent quality bed; Aveda shower products plus as a bonus a nice mini kitchen with real sink, microwave, and decent sized mini-fridge. The hot breakfast in the morning was pretty good and certainly convenient. The only experience to mar my overall impression was upon checkout yesterday. I asked the desk to call me a cab for my ride back to the airport. I waited about 30 minutes (ugh) and was picked up by a friendly-seeming guy in a decent vehicle. During transit, he started spouting off sort of crazily about middle-Eastern politics (out of nowhere), and as I looked around his vehicle I realized I had gotten in without noticing that he had no documentation as a cabbie displayed anywhere. I got creeped out, frankly, but was relieved when we arrived at the airport. That changed when told me I owed $59.50. My cab ride to the Artmore from the Airport had been $35.50. When I complained, he told me "that was a cab, this is a limo service." Well, I can tell you I wasn't riding in limo!... nor did I ask the desk to call a limo service, as a plain old cab would've been fine. The guy seemed to be friendly with the front desk staff, so a word of warning-- don't trust them to call you a cab!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Been to Artmore Hotel? Share your experiences!