“Great Hotel for romantic getaway!!” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Book Event-Get Free Room
Ranked #14 of 189 hotels in Atlanta
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Great Hotel for romantic getaway!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I stayed at this hotel during the holidays with my husband and we really liked it. It's very romantic and nice. Has a great atmosphere, every one was very nice and helpful. We would definitely stay here again. Breakfast was awesome specially when Helen was in charge!! It might get noisy at night during the weekends. but overall was a great experience. Location was very good too!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
marsky8, General Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this review, February 16, 2013
Dear Barbara V,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review. I am glad you enjoyed your experience at the Artmore Bar and Courtyard. We appreciate your feedback on the room noise issue. We are working towards and are in the process of implementing sound reducing measures throughout the property.

We hope to welcome you back to the Artmore soon.

Thanks again!

Safe Travels,

806 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (219)
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

My husband and I stayed at The Artmore Hotel over the weekend, 1/18-1/20. We had a wonderful room on the first floor looking out onto their fabulous courtyard. The room was very comfortable and the bathroom was clean and roomy.
We loved the bar and the courtyard. Our only complaint was that the walls are indeed thin and therefore any traffic in the hallways was loud. The same goes for being next to the courtyard. Saturday night (Sunday morning) there were people partying out there until after 4am, so not much sleep that night.
All in all, we had a good experience at The Artmore.

Room Tip: The view of the courtyard is beautiful but can come with a noise factor.
Dear Barbara V,

We hope to welcome you back to the Artmore soon.

Thanks again!

Safe Travels,

San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I love this hotel. The rooms are always nice and clean. The outdoor fireplace is a wonderful place to have a drink. The downside is that they don't have a restuarant, but, they are so close to many restaurants. It is directly across fromt he MARTA station which is the biggest plus. The staff is friendly and very helpful!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
marsky8, General Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Dear Rosie D,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. The location of the Artmore in midtown Atlanta right across from MARTA is ideal. We are always trying to improve our food offerings. I have shared your review with to the rest of team also.

We look forward to having you stay again.

Hurry Back!

Warm Regards,

Tuscaloosa, AL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

This was our 2nd stay at The Artmore, Saturday and Sunday nights of MLK Day weekend. If you like small, boutique hotels, then you would like The Artmore. It's a 3-story Midtown Atlanta Hotel, with renovated rooms. There was a large whirlpool tub with shower in our room. The step over into the tub was difficult for me since I am a little less flexible with 3 artificial joints. The highlight of the hotel is the courtyard with a large gas firebowl and ample seating for a good number of guests. It's a great spot to have some wine from the adequate bar and sit and talk. There are plenty of nice restaurants within a reasonable walking distance of the hotel. We'll be back!

Knoxville, TN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

We celebrated my wife's birthday with a long weekend in Atlanta at the Artmore. I arranged for roses and champagne to be in the room upon our arrival, which my wife loved. The hotel is small and attractive with a great location right across the street from the High Museum. The rooms are quite comfortable and the spa tubs are great! The parking valet service was very efficient. The only thing that was less than perfect was that the walls are very thin and there was a lot of noise from the bar just down the hall and people in the corridor on Saturday night. We closed a door between the bar and corridor a couple of times, but people kept leaving it open again. Other nights were quiet.

Room Tip: Choose an upper floor well away from the bar.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Kirk W, General Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
Tndancer, thank you for selecting the Artmore Hotel for your wifes special celebration. The romance package that you enjoyed is perfect for such occasions. We do have special events in the area on weekends such as concerts and the guest will start celebrating their night in our bar and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We look forward to your next visit.

Safe travels until then.
Hawaii
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

I stayed at Artmore the week before Christmas while visiting family in Atlanta. I usually stay in well-known chain hotels, especially when travelling alone, but I found a great discount deal and I know Atlanta well and the location was good, so I thought I would give it a try. I am so glad I did! I didn't need a rental car because the Art Center MARTA station is a short block away so I had very easy access from the airport and anywhere in town I wanted to go. Atlantic Station was a short walk, or a free shuttle ride from the MARTA station, and I had a nice afternoon seeing the Titanic exhibit and doing some last minute Christmas shopping (as well as picking up some cold weather clothing!) The best part, though, was the style and ambiance of the hotel. My room was a quaint "Southern old fashioned" style, very spacious and comfortable. The first room I was given was on the first floor, with a window opening to the courtyard, and I didn't think that was the best idea for a solo female traveler. I mentioned it to the desk staff, and was given an upper floor room immediately, thank you. The best part, though, was the courtyard with the "flaming fountain." The graciousness of the staff while enjoying a relaxing cocktail visiting with family and old friends in the courtyard made my visit the perfect holiday homecoming. I will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for sharing your service experience while at the Artmore Hotel. As you mention, we are conveniently located across the street from MARTA, walking distance to Shopping at Atlantic Station and area restaurants, clubs and attractions. Although the hotel has had no prior issues, I appreciate your comments and concerns of safety and we will use your idea as an option that we offer to single female visitors who stay with us in the future.

Safe travels until your next visit.
Nashville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

I had a great experience staying at the Artmore Hotel. The staff was exceptional. The only reason I did not give the hotel 5 stars is the small drive way when pulling up front. If more than 5 or 6 cars arrive at the same time, you may hold up traffic trying to pull in. The food was great, the location is great(just a few steps away from the Marta station), and bar was cozy. This would be the first hotel I would check into when traveling back to Atlanta!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Tiwana D, thank you for your comments. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us all. Our property was built in 1924 and is a wonderful boutique hotel with unique characteristics such as the size of the drive. We understand the challenge this provides and as a team go above and beyond to deliver exceptional service.

We look forward to your next visit and safe travels.

Been to Artmore Hotel? Share your experiences!