“Kareem Martin Travel agent from global Travel” 5 of 5 stars

Artmore Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1302 West Peachtree st, Atlanta, GA 30309 (Midtown)   |
Ranked #13 of 189 hotels in Atlanta
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Kareem Martin Travel agent from global Travel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

The Artmore Hotel in Atlanta GA, was Very good in service and and the Staff is Excellent as well for guest and visits. Plus the one thing I love was the Bar they have a Great Bar Tender plus the one Jelly soko , she is a Mazing person when she bartender she make people want sit and chilling and she cook, at the bar the food she made me one day was great and good . and there a lot of guests who she make them happy when she bartending, plus Jelly would go out her way to make you happy, with a drink she make perfect for you.. I would go back and let all my clients and family to go there. it have a great way of people to stay and to

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Kirk W, General Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Bestman2004, the Artmore team and Jelly appreciate your glowing report of service you experienced on your last visit. We look forward to your next visit.

821 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (226)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012 via mobile

My very first time visiting Artmore hotel was a week ago. I must say I felt welcomed the moment I walked in the door. I visited the bar and the bartender by the name of Jelly provided excellent service to me. She was very friendly and professional and she made the best drinks! I most certainly will tell everyone to not only stay at the Artmore but to visit Jelly at the bar as well!! Wonderful!

• Stayed December 2012
Bees2, Thank you for recommending the Artmore and Jelly. It is good to know that we have reached our goal of exceeding your expecations but in service and facilities.

We look forward to your next visit.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

The rooms are great and modern. Teh breakfast was fabulous and Helen gave excellent service to me first thing in the morning. Greeted me with a smile and good morning. The food was awesome as well. The folks at the front desk were awesome. Its centrally located in the middle of midtown were you can walk to almost everything. All of my friends loved it!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
MonDavis D, thank you for taking the time to share your glowing report of service and the Artmore. We will share your comments with Helen and the entire team and we look forward to your next visit.

Safe travels until then.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012 via mobile

The Artmore experience began from the moment that my car door was promptly opened by the valet attendant. I was greeted by the front desk agent, Reginald with such an inviting smile. My paperwork was completed immediately, and off to my cozy loft-style room I went. After being nestled in my room for a couple of hours, I decided to visit the bar downstairs. I enjoyed my delicious libations poured by the amicable bartender, Jelly. I truly appreciated the warmth and celerity with which the Artmore staff handled my visit. I will be back.

• Stayed December 2012
Kirk W, General Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
rlewis6, Thank you for choosing the Artmore Hotel. It was our pleasure to serve you and we will share your compliments with Reginald, Jelly and the entire team. Our property is unique for Atlanta and we appreciate your feedback. Hope to see you again soon.

Clane, Ireland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

I don't want to overcook it, because the Artmore is a 3 star hotel, but with some really good things about it. In fact, so good that we had planned to be there 3 nights before going off on a road trip, but before we left I booked it for the two nights we were staying in Atlanta at the end of the trip. So what are the attractions:
1. It is very near the Marta transport system
2. Midtown is a handy place to be. Actually we did not realise how handy until the final day when we discovered a whole town centre with shops and restaurants and a beautiful park and botanical gardens. A bit late!
3. Really friendly and helpful staff.
4. A decent breakfast (not that common in a lot of mid-level hotels)
5 .A really attractive courtyard that you could sit out in
6. A bit of character about the place- again not that common in Atlanta hotels

We loved Atlanta and being in a handy and characterful place like the Artmore helped in that respect.

Room Tip: Two tips: -the quieter rooms overlook the courtyard -pay in advance for a good rate
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
blaenboy1, Thank you for selecting the Artmore to both begin and end your trip. You also list out some of our most important assests such as proximity to MARTA, our wonderful team, shops, attractions and restaurants. It was a pleasure having you stay with us and we look forward to your next visit.

Chattanooga, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

Me and my wife enjoyed our stay. Everything was nice and clean. We will return to this nice hotel. Easy access to Marta and all the night life that downtown Atlanta has to offer. Thanks to Anton and Ms Helen for making our stay more enjoyable.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us all. It was a pleasure having you with us at the Artmore and we will tell Anton and Ms. Helen of your appreciation of their service.

Until your next trip....
Honolulu, Hawaii
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

What a charming hotel! We came here for a business meeting, and the accommodations were great. Staff were extremely friendly and responsive--great value with a hearty buffet breakfast and complimentary wi-fi internet access included. Special thanks to Jessica Lindley and to Anton (our "MVP" bartender, who served us during dinner meetings in the Club Room). It was just a short walk from the hotel to our office.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Kirk W, General Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this review, December 7, 2012
RaynetteRT, thank you for selecting the Artmore for your business meeting and guest accommodations. It is great to get comments about our wonderful team and the excellent service they provided. We will be sure to share them with Jessica, Anton and the entire team and we look forward to your next visit.

Safet travels until then.

Been to Artmore Hotel? Share your experiences!