I don't want to overcook it, because the Artmore is a 3 star hotel, but with some really good things about it. In fact, so good that we had planned to be there 3 nights before going off on a road trip, but before we left I booked it for the two nights we were staying in Atlanta at the end of the trip. So what are the attractions:
1. It is very near the Marta transport system
2. Midtown is a handy place to be. Actually we did not realise how handy until the final day when we discovered a whole town centre with shops and restaurants and a beautiful park and botanical gardens. A bit late!
3. Really friendly and helpful staff.
4. A decent breakfast (not that common in a lot of mid-level hotels)
5 .A really attractive courtyard that you could sit out in
6. A bit of character about the place- again not that common in Atlanta hotels
We loved Atlanta and being in a handy and characterful place like the Artmore helped in that respect.