“Charming Hotel in the Heart of Midtown” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Get Artsy at the Artmore
Ranked #12 of 188 Hotels in Atlanta
Atlanta, GA
“Charming Hotel in the Heart of Midtown”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2011

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Artmore Hotel for two nights during the Fourth of July weekend. We’re from Atlanta, but recently relocated, and needed a central place to crash in the city. The Artmore was such a pleasant surprise! I’d seen it many times when I lived in Atlanta, but, of course, never had a reason to stay there.

Almost everything about our stay was perfect. The hotel is in a great location – across the street from the Arts Center MARTA station and within walking distance of restaurants, bars, and Atlantic Station. The rooms are very spacious and have a wet bar area equipped with a mini fridge and sink. There’s even a courtyard area where you can lounge. Oh, and the price – excellent!

The only downsides… Walls are kind of thin, and you can hear noise from the hallways – kind of annoying at 3:00 am. Also, breakfast is just okay. It was included in our rate, but it normally costs $10. Unless it’s included in your rate, skip their breakfast and go down the street to one of the local eateries.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (257)
Raleigh, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2011

Thank you to Katie for all the help coordinating a reservation for my family! Katie, you are a real gem and I truly appreciate the superior customer service you have provided. I feel so confident about choosing the Artmore Hotel for my family's visit to Atlanta.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Englewood, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2011

We enjoyed this hotel very much. It is quaint, clean, and comfortable. The patio lounge was a great place to relax after spending a day at the Aquarium. The inside bartender is a true mixologist. The staff is friendly and helpful. The MARTA station is just across the street, as well as a free shuttle to the Atlantic Center(?) shopping center. We walked to good local restaurants from the hotel; however, we are able walkers. The downside might be the bathroom which was small and the water was not consistently hot in the shower. We never figured out the food service in the hotel. It was a holiday week-end which meant they were running on smaller staff. However, the kitchenette in the room was great for snacks with a microwave,sink, and mini refrigerator.
We would not recommend this hotel to travelers that are expecting high-end accommodations, but it is charming and we felt right at home. We would go back anytime and recommend it to friends.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends
New York City, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2011

Have visited this place before and Customer service was average, but still sent ahead and stayed there due to location. The 2nd visit was scary, we started to receive prank calls 2 am in the morning. When we voiced our concerns to the Mgr, he shrugged it off! looks like it something that may happen often there. No one from Mgt followed up with me about concern. I would expect more at least an apology. . Guess as long they had our business there was nothing they needed to do for us!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
gmartmorehotel, General Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this review, June 16, 2011
Dear Tripp123,
I am so sorry to read that you did not have a good experience with us. This is the first I have heard of your concerns, and I would like to address them personally with you. Please contact me so I can find out more information. From your review here, we cannot obtain exactly who you are, and when you stayed with us. I look forward to making this right with you. My apologies again.

Best Regards,

Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2011

We went to Atlanta for a concert at Center Stage and the Artmore is within a block so its location was perfect. The employees are very courteous, helpful with a quick check in and great price. A staff member even helped us find the computers to print out our Aquarium tickets for the next day as well as gave us tips to late night restaurants that delivered. The food was delivered fast and hit the spot. Props to Robbie. The hotel was exceptionally clean, quiet and decorated very nice and modern. Our room was perfect and bed extremely comfortable. The outdoor patio area was really neat and sitting areas very comfortable and perfect for enjoying the night sky and sipping a tastey adult beverage. We absolutely LOVED the Artmore and will be staying there again in a few months. Miss you guys and keep up the wonderful hospitality and great service.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
gmartmorehotel, General Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this review, June 22, 2011
Dear Shizzdizz,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review! I am so happy to hear that you had a great time staying with us while you visited Center Stage. I look forward to sharing your comments with the entire team, especially Robbie! Thanks again, and please hurry back!

Cambridge, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2011

The Artmore is right across the street from the MARTA station. It's a small hotel with a beautiful outdoor area with seating around a modern gas firepit. The lobby and hotel rooms are very atractive and clean.

Room Tip: I called the number on the website and got a very.
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
gmartmorehotel, General Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this review, June 9, 2011
Dear julifer007,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review! I am so glad that you had a great experience with, and that you got to enjoy many of the things that make the Artmore a truly unique hotel. Thanks again, and please hurry back,

Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2011

My 3 friends and I ventured to Atlanta for Memorial Day weekend. We had heard that staying in the downtown core was a bit shady at night for 4 women walking, and that Midtown was just outside of downtown and would be a perfect choice.
We are SO happy we went in that direction. The Artmore was PERFECT. I use that term very rarely. It was PERFECT.
We went to enjoy the city, shop, go to a couple of parties, visit friends and family that live there - so not TOO much time was going to be spent in the hotel. But while we WERE in the hotel, we were very pleased!
From the moment we drove up, the concierge greeted us outside and helped us with our bags. Then we were introduced to the front desk staff (PAM WAS GREAT!!!!!!) who treated us like we were coming HOME. :) Made us feel SO comfortable. Catered to our EVERY need (and we needed more than what was reasonable haha...4 women...what can I say haha).
The hotel isn't tiny, but it isn't so big that you are just a number. They treat you wonderfully there. It has that bed and breakfast FEEL of being SO comfortable and at HOME, but yet it also has a highly stylish decor and an AMAZING courtyard where you have the CHOICE as to whether you wish to mingle with other guests or not.
The hotel rooms were decorated very well, and were very spacious. The beds were very comfortable as well.
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION!! We didn't rent a car, so we were taking Marta everywhere (you can get an unlimited "Breeze" pass with Marta for $12 for an entire weekend and we LOVED it. The station is a 3 min walk (yes, I timed it haha) away and you are only 4 stops to the downtown CORE. Simply perfect.
As well, you are a 12 min walk (yes, I timed that as well lol) to Atlantic Station - a GREAT outdoor/indoor mall/eatery area that was just established over the past few years. AMAZING options for shopping and eating. If you don't choose to walk, you an just hop on the FREE shuttle that leaves from the Marta station across the street and it will take you RIGHT to Atlantic Station.

I cannot WAIT to get back to Atlanta - not just to enjoy the city for what it has to offer, but also to go back home...to The Artmore!!

Pam...we miss you already!! lol (you know who we are...the 4 crazy women from rom 103 haha) :)

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
gmartmorehotel, General Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this review, June 8, 2011
Dear Dwanb,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review! I am so glad that you found us, and that you chose to stay at the Artmore! I am so happy that you had such a great experience with us. I look forward to telling Pam, and the rest of the team that the four crazy women from room 103 had such a great time! Thanks again, and please hurry back soon!

Michael Halpner

Been to Artmore Hotel? Share your experiences!