“Modern with comfort!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 188 Hotels in Atlanta
Denver, Colorado
“Modern with comfort!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2011

This place is done beautifully. The rooms are large and clean. I wouldn't say the location is fantastic but it is good. We walked to the movies and dinner but I'm not sure everyone is as adventurous to travel on foot at night on dimly lit streets. It was safe for us. The hotel bar and patio were nice enough we didn't even want to go out. The only thing to be aware of is that it is valet parking only. Period. There is no where else to park.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
gmartmorehotel, General Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this review, May 19, 2011
Dear Roundthaworld,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review. I am so glad that you had a great experience with us, and that you found our rooms to be large, clean, and nicely decorate. I would like to share with you some information about a streetscape project the city is doing. By the time you return, all new lighting and landscaping will be gracing our stretch of West Peachtree street, making it much more inviting for guests and residents alike to enjoy our fantastic midtown location. Thanks again for staying, and please hurry back!

Michael Halpner

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (255)
Ny
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2011

The hotel is great, the room is better than what I expected, however to make it perfect, the bar staff needs to be more professional, had a very bad experience with the bar-girl, she was really rude, not once, but twice. (she was at the nigh shift May 17). I really hope the customer service improves to make it a complete package, otherwise it gets tumbs up from my end.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
Dear Filip1488.
Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review. I am sorry to hear that you had a less than satisfactory experience at our Studio Bar. We take your comments very seriously, as we are in the business of making our guests happy. I would like to ask for more information about what took place, so anything else you could share with me would be great. I would also like to make this up to you, so please let me know when you may be heading back to Atlanta. I would like to offer you a great room at a great price, and also to ensure that you have a great experience with us upon your return.

Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2011

I stayed two nights in the Artmore with my mom to extend some siteseeing into a business trip. I checked into the Artmore after getting terrible sleep at a downtown hotel during the conference. The Artmore was a breath of fresh air! Beautiful building, and the courtyard was very inviting and relaxing. We enjoyed a couple glasses of wine there on Friday night with live music, very nice. The rooms were spotless and comfortable; we really liked the decor too. LOVED the Aveda products. Beds were very comfortable as were the plentiful pillows. The staff was so accommodating, friendly, and helpful. This was a great value, if I ever get back to ATL for a pleasure trip this is definitly where I'm staying. Oh- another HUGE plus= FREE WIFI. The location was right across the street from the MARTA station and was within walking distance to many of the sites we wanted to see (we did not have a car). Great pizza within a block, too.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Dear MNJenRN,
Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review. I am so glad that you found us after a not so great stay at a downtown hotel. I am happy that you experienced alot of what makes the Artmore unique! I look forward to sharing this with our team, and to welcoming you back on your next trip to Atlanta,

Charlotte, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2011

I stayed at the Artmore to participate in the 2011 Breast Cancer 5K. I was absolutely blown away by the two story Queen Suite. It was like a small apartment. The staff was very friendly and the breakfast was actually pretty good. Parking is $18 which is the going rate for the area and Atlantic Station is just a quick walk away. I'll definitately be staying there again.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled solo
Dear msd330,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review, AND for participating in such a great cause, the Breast Cancer Race. Thanks for choosing to stay with us during your time in Atlanta. I am so glad that you had a great experience with us, and that you got to stay in one of our two story suites. They are truly unique, as is the rest of the Artmore. I look forward to sharing this with our entire team!

Lawrenceville, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2011

We recently spent a night at the Artmore Hotel in Atlanta and just loved it. From the moment we checked in to the time we left we had a wonderful stay. The employees were very friendly and we were able to check in early. We left the car in the parking garage and just walked to the restaurant for dinner and afterwards to a nearby comedy club. The patio is the perfect place to have a late night drink and snack. The next morning we jogged through Piedmont Park and Virginia Highlands which was very enjoyable. The room was amazing. We requested a quiet suite and that we got. We had plenty of space and loved the openness and roof windows. I have stayed at a few hotels in Atlanta, but this is my favorite so far. Every person who works there is friendly and helpful and they make sure every guest is happy. Also love the decor.

Room Tip: You can request what type of room you would like.
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Dear KathyRN8,
Thanks so much for writing this review. It is great to get such wonderful feedback, and I look forward to sharing this with our entire team. I am so glad that you got the chance to experience some of the things that make Artmore truly unique- including our large two level suites. Please hurry back so we can take great care of you again.

New Orleans, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2011

The Artmore Hotel is an affordable gem in mid-town Atlanta. Evening staff members Nick, Yassin, Dana and Alex really made the Artmore Hotel an awesome place to stay. They were VERY helpful, fun, courteous and friendly. We didn't even explore the Atlanta nightlife b/c between the hotel courtyard (which is fabulous with comfortable seating, a flaming fountain and drink service), the bar, a pizza joint one block away and the tremendous staff we had no need to venture out after a long day of exploring!! We spent our evenings relaxing by the fountain and soaking up the atmosphere. What I especially appreciated about Nick, Yassin, Dana and Alex was that they were a ball to talk to but they never stopped working and they didn't talk your ear off. It was a perfect balance of us being treated like guests and getting to make some new friends at the same time!!!

The room met our needs- the fridge and counter-top was packed with drinks/snacks and the bed was so comfortable! The fitness center has this yummy lime ice water and decent equipment. The hotel is close (walking distance) to it all- Piedmont Park, High Museum, public transportation, a convenience store and a good pizza joint (DaVinci Pizza). The interstate is right down the street.

After a busy day you really appreciate the hotel, its amenities and its staff. Pictures are attached.... We highly recommend.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
Dear Vanessa_John E,
Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review, and share your experience of your time with us at Artmore Hotel. I am so happy to hear that you had a great time, and that you got to see how unique the Artmore is. I am also estactic to learn how much of our team made an impact on you, and I can't wait to share this with Nick, Alex, Yassin, and Dana. Thanks so much, and please hurry back.

Rockledge, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2011

Very happy with my stay here..came for a concert which was right down the street, could walk to the venue. The rooms are large and very comfortable..loved the Aveda products in the bathroom! Enjoyed the courtyard lounge area and bar..staff were attentive and friendly. Nicholas at check in went out of his way to make sure our stay went smoothly. Would recommend this hotel for anyone wanting a break from the typical chain hotels.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with friends
Dear PrinceAura,
Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review! I am so glad that you had a great epxerience with us at Artmore Hotel. We will be sure to share this review with our entire team, and congratulate Nick for the extra special mention! Thanks again, and please hurry back.

Safe travels,

Michael Halpner

Been to Artmore Hotel? Share your experiences!