“I'd go back, but skip the paella.” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Eclipse Di Luna Parkplace is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #155 of 3,314 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Italian, Spanish, Tapas
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Atlanta, Georgia
“I'd go back, but skip the paella.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Overall, most of the food was outstanding. We ordered the fried goat cheese, the fried green beans, grilled lamb chops, and a salad, which were all delicious. We also ordered the paella, which was overcooked and dry. The server was great about just immediately taking it back when we complained and bringing out something else. The beverages were outstanding.

There was quite the dance scene going on; almost a bit over the top. But everyone seemed to be having a good time. The hostess was good about getting us a table away from the band so we could talk. Definitely make a reservation; we went at 8pm on a Wednesday and the place was packed!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Phoenix, Arizona
“Great Tapas Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

We had a large business dinner here and the restaurant handled it with ease. The food - tapas - was very good and flavorful. They had some unique combinations of food and it was easy to experiment with the small, inexpensive plates. The servers were excellent and kept serving us throughout our extended dinner. Oh, I almost forgot the live music during part of our time at the restaurant.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Tapas on my birthday!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

My son and wife took me to dinner for my birthday. We arrived with no reservations and we're told 45 minutes to an hour. The matre'd was very attentive and keep In constant contact. The food was outstanding. Everything was hot, fresh and delicious. Make sure you don't order everything at once... cause everything will arrive at once. Wait staff was great. I love this place!

“Best Tapas Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

I can't say enough to fully describe how wonderful the food is here! Just take me at my word and go to this place; it is wonderful. I wouldn't call it s problem but the only possible issue would be the less than plush seating.

Savannah, Georgia
“One of my favorites in Atlanta”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

I always loved the original Eclipse on Miami Circle and was thrilled when they opened one in Dunwoody, closer to where I lived. This was always one of my go-to spots for a great meal. The wine list is creative and unique, with reasonable prices and an easy to understand format. The food was always awesome, especially the fried goat cheese, the green beans, and the potatoes! It was nice because they did update and modify the menu pretty regularly, keeping favorites but adding new items of interest. The live salsa type music added a fun feel to the atmosphere, and the interior is very cool looking. The patio was always a great place to sit when the weather was nice. I am writing this review all in past tense because I no longer live in Atlanta, but I am looking forward to a visit soon and DEFINITELY looking forward to a trip to Eclipse. We used to go there once or twice a month (sometimes more), and I am craving a visit there. I cannot even describe how much I miss this place. I hope anyone in the area takes advantage of this great spot for a fun and festive meal.

• Visited February 2012