“Fun kind of place!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Gibney's Pub

Gibney's Pub
231 Peachtree St NE, Ste A07, Atlanta, GA 30303-1603 (Downtown)
404-688-0928
Neighborhood: Downtown
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Fun kind of place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

We typically stop in here for a drink, and were pleasantly pleased to see that pizza was back on the menu and tasted great!

Visited July 2012

Bishop, CA
“In Downtown, this is the spot for me!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

It was hot, downtown Atlanta is well, downtown, expensive, crowded, noisy did I mention hot and I needed good food, reasonable prices and cold beer in a place that I could feel comfortable in. This was the place for me. One night it was Fish and Chips and beer, another night it was Sheppard’s Pie and beer. Both meals were very good, the beer was a pale ale from a local brewery, the place was a pub so it’s a little noisy but the staff was friendly and the prices very good. If you are stuck in downtown Atlanta for dinner and don’t want to spend a fortune but don’t want to just food court or fast food it for dinner, this was a good spot. No scenic view, I don't know about reservations, you could take your family there but it is a pub (bar) so maybe not, but it was just right for what I needed while my wife was doing her conference thing in the Marriott.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Decatur, TN
“Tower of beer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2012

My husband and I were treated to appetizers and beer before heading to a Braves game. Everything was delicious, and our host and his wife bought a Beer Tower for the 4 of us. I recommend the shredded chicken with queso and blue cheese as well as the French onion soup. Food was hot, beer was cold, and Amanda (our server) was excellent. She even called a taxi to take us to the game. Super service, great atmosphere.

Visited May 2012
Richmond
“good food and brew”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2012

Good prices and location; wish I'd found it sooner on my trip

Visited November 2011
Atlanta GA
“its really a pub”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2012

Yes its a little pub but it has good food. They have good bbq and tater tots. They grill up burgers in front of you the portions are good. There are large tables for groups. There is a full service bar. It's worth a stop.

Visited April 2012

Been to Gibney's Pub? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Gibney's Pub, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.