“Consistent and relaxing” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 3,430 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romance, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Paces Ferry Rd
Transit: 1.1 miles from Buckhead Station (N7)
Chappaqua, New York
“Consistent and relaxing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

Popped in fairly late (9ish) on a Friday night and we were seated quickly. Our waiter, it turned out, was from nearby our hometown in NY! He was very helpful, courteous and professional. I'd eaten at Seasons 52 in NY and this was my daughter's first time there. We each enjoyed the starters as well as the entrees, we both had fish and found each bite delicious. Especially fun are the mini desserts, just enough to satisfy the sweet tooth! Good wine list and the waiter helped us navigate, offering little sips to meet our palate. Would definitely return and recommend.

Visited March 2013

Atlanta GA
“Always Good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

I eat here at the Perimeter location a lot and the food is always good. The service is good at the tables with reservations or just sitting at the bar to eat. Each dish is less than 450 calories so I dont feel guilty eating here when I am trying to stay low-cal. The mixed drinks are very good and have a few I cant find anywhere else. If in Atlanta give it a try.

• Visited June 2013
Kihei, Hawaii
“Consistently good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

Have eaten at the restaurant at Buckhead and at Perimeter. Both are great. Entrees are under 450 calories and mini desserts are guilt free. A go to place every time in Atlanta.

• Visited May 2013
Atlanta
“The best fresh vegetable dining experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

This is in the heart of Buckhead. My favorite is the vegetable plate as they are truly fresh seasonal tasty veggies. They have much more too. Try their mini desserts in the tiny cups. Don't worry about the calories as just the best mouthful of sweets you will ever have.

Visited February 2013
hurst, tx
“I'll Be Back!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

So each dish is less than 450 calories and each week spawns a new menu... Hence, 52 weeks, Season's 52. As someone who often tries to cook low-cal, I'm not ashamed to tell you that they do it far better than I do. I had Mesquite grilled Shrimp with cous cous and asparagus. It was freakin' delish! My dinner friends had the salmon and then a steak. Portions are not too small... I didn't feel like I was eating healthy. They each had a glass of wine and we got out for $90 total for three. (Tip too)

• Visited May 2013