“Excellent Hotel A++” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Country Inn & Suites Atlanta-NW at Windy Hill Rd & Cobb Galleria

Save Saved
You added Country Inn & Suites Atlanta-NW at Windy Hill Rd & Cobb Galleria to your Saves list
Country Inn & Suites Atlanta-NW at Windy Hill Rd & Cobb Galleria
Ranked #14 of 189 hotels in Atlanta
Savannah, Georgia
“Excellent Hotel A++”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

I travelled with a group of 20 college students last weekend and our stay was fantastic! The staff had every room and key ready upon our arrival and the rooms were perfect! The facilities were exceptional- the pool, fitness room were top notch. Everyone loved the breakfast served each morning, so much better than the typical danish and fruit. Hotel staff helped arrange shuttles for our students to area malls and restaurants. The students loved the freshly baked cookies that were always ready on the counter. We will definetly stay here again on our next adventure to Atlanta.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Pamela T, Manager at Country Inn & Suites Atlanta-NW at Windy Hill Rd & Cobb Galleria, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
We are thrilled that you were happy with your stay and that all of the students had a great time in Atlanta! It was our privilege to host your group. They are amazing young adults. Thank you for mentioning the extra efforts by our staff. We look forward to the next opportunity to be at your service!

235 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
NYC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

Having never been to Atlanta, I had no idea where to stay. I used TripAdvisor comments as a guide. They worked! This hotel was terrific. It was clean. The lobby was spacious and welcoming. The free breakfast (yes - free) was great. Our room was also clean and quiet. We never heard any noise.

The staff was very courteous and attentive. Always friendly. Always helpful.

This hotel is very convenient to the interstate. We were about 20 miles from the airport. But, about 15 from downtown Atlanta and everyplace else we wanted to go. Plenty of places around to eat.

Would definitely stay here again and would recommend to others.

Room Tip: Pick anything above the lobby (e.g. floors 2 & up). The first floor (is below the lobby) and is...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Pamela T, Manager at Country Inn & Suites Atlanta-NW at Windy Hill Rd & Cobb Galleria, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Thank you so much for the wonderful and kind words of response! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and all the amenities that our property offers. We take great pride in our hotel and absolutely beam when a guest notices all "the little things" we do to make their stay more enjoyable. We look forward to your next arrival and the opportunity to once again be at your service!
New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

I stayed here along with numerous family members for a family funeral. It was a very nice place. My room was clean, the lobby area and breakfast area were clean, very nice. I missed the wine and beer they served in the lobby area in the afternoon but my sister said that was a nice touch as well. My family had use of their hospitality room which was great as family members gathered each evening to eat, chat, etc. The staff, especially Robert(I am pretty sure that was his name, worked evenings at the front desk)he was great. When my flight was delayed etc., and everyone else had to be at the funeral home he arranged a shuttle for me. He was very personable, funny and my brother and I enjoyed chit chatting with him. Kudos on a great front desk guy! Given the circumstances, although I did not make the hotel arrangements, the staff did their utmost to make my stay comfortable. As well as other family members. Thank you so much Robert for backing me up with my mother when my brother didn't want to utilize the shuttle! You made my life that tiny bit easier that evening.

One drawback and the only one, was one evening as we were walking back to our room there was a large black beetle scuttling down the hallway. I tried to stamp it out but it scuttled under someone door....sorry about that.

Room Tip: I was on the 5th floor, seemed very quiet, at least I heard nothing.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Pamela T, Manager at Country Inn & Suites Atlanta-NW at Windy Hill Rd & Cobb Galleria, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
It was truly our pleasure to host your family. We were so happy that we could make things as pleasant as possible given the circumstances. Thank you for recognizing Robert. He is one of our newest additions and we couldn't be more pleased! We appreciate all of your kind words and look forward to the next oppportunity to be at your service again.
Albany, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Conveniently located near interstate, but with no traffic noise. Friendly front-desk staff, at check-in. Room was clean and new. The beds were comfy and the bathrooms were clean and bright. Though the hotel was full, our room was quiet all night. There were plenty of good tasting choices at breakfast, both hot and cold foods. The dining room was bright and clean, with the staff attentively cleaning tables after being used by guests. Check-out was a breeze. Should I return to this area, I will definitely stay here, again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Pamela T, Manager at Country Inn & Suites Atlanta-NW at Windy Hill Rd & Cobb Galleria, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
What more can be said except, "Thank You!" Your very kind response highlighted nearly every aspect of our property and we are so excited you found all these areas to be excellent. The greatest compliment we can receive is for a guest to either recommend us or honor us with a return visit. We are so pleased you will be doing so if your travels bring you back to Atlanta!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

We stay in Country Inns often but this was our first stay at this facility. Everything about it was great. Location was very convenient to many restaurants and in a beautiful area. The person checking us in was extremely helpful & professional. The breakfast was excellent. A delightful experience!

• Stayed August 2013
We are so happy that you allowed us the opportunity to host you during your recent stay. I know it can be somewhat unsettling to try a new facility and we are so pleased that you had a "delightful experience." We are very proud of our facility and our staff and look forward to the next opportunity to be at your service.
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Friendly staff and very welcoming nice place to stay. I will recommend this place any day to guest. I was even given a good direction and guide of the city. I do not expect more for a hotel this standard, but received more than what I bargained for the price.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
I am thrilled that we exceeded your expectations and that you received "more than you bargained for!" What a wonderful compliment. We are truly honored and look forward to your next arrival.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We checked in on friday. Check in was breeze.I already had accumulated gold points and used that. We were given room in the 4th floor. Room was neat and clean.Internet is free and the breakfast was excellent. Overall a safe place to stay with kids.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay and that our staff made you feel safe and welcome. I am excited that you were able to take advantage of our wonderfu rewards program and utilize it during this stay! It was our pleasure to be at your service and we look forward to the next opportunity.

Been to Country Inn & Suites Atlanta-NW at Windy Hill Rd & Cobb Galleria? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Country Inn & Suites Atlanta-NW at Windy Hill Rd & Cobb Galleria

Address: 4500 Circle 75 Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30339
Location: United States > Georgia > Atlanta
#1 Best Value Hotel in Atlanta
#9 Family Hotel in Atlanta
#21 Romantic Hotel in Atlanta
#71 Business Hotel in Atlanta
Hotel Class:3 star — Country Inn & Suites Atlanta-NW at Windy Hill Rd & Cobb Galleria 3*
Complimentary delicious hot buffet breakfast,Free shuttle to Galleria & 3 mile radius of hotel,free high speed internet,& manager's reception w/free food beer & wine (M-Thur). Features spacious guest rooms and suites with microwaves and mini-fridges in all rooms a heated over-sized saltwater indoor& pool fitness center, Located just off I-75 and only 13 miles from downtown Atlanta. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Atlanta-NW at Windy Hill Rd & Cobb Galleria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Country Inn & Suites Atlanta-Nw At Windy Hill Rd Hotel Atlanta
Country Inn And Suites Atlanta-Nw At Windy Hill Rd
Atlanta Country Inn
Country Inn Atlanta Nw

If you own or manage Country Inn & Suites Atlanta-NW at Windy Hill Rd & Cobb Galleria, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.