We were coming to Atlanta for the weekend and read on Trip Advisor the good reviews on this hotel. It was alot cheaper then Hampton we usually stay at while traveling. The bed and room were both comfortable. My only complaint was the very small bathtub.
The breakfast was good and it is convenient to everywhere we were attending. They also gave you a list of restaurants nearby. Very clean and quiet hotel, though busy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Complimentary delicious hot buffet breakfast,Free shuttle to Galleria & 3 mile radius of hotel,free high speed internet,& manager's reception w/free food beer & wine (M-Thur). Features spacious guest rooms and suites with microwaves and mini-fridges in all rooms a heated over-sized saltwater indoor& pool fitness center, Located just off I-75 and only 13 miles from downtown Atlanta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Carlson, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Atlanta-NW at Windy Hill Rd & Cobb Galleria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Atlanta-Nw At Windy Hill Rd
- Country Inn & Suites Atlanta-Nw At Windy Hill Rd Hotel Atlanta
- Atlanta Country Inn
- Country Inn Atlanta Nw