Weekend, family trip to Atlanta.
The hotel was clean, staff was courteous and helpful, room was comfortable, breakfast was about average for this sort of stay. All and all, no unpleasant surprises and everything up to expectations.
As a plus, access to I-75 is very easy and yet not much highway noise (in our room at least. Rm 340). We traveled from this hotel to Turner Field, the Georgia Aquarium and the Atlanta Zoo. All easy trips from this hotel (easy being a relative term ... as "easy" as travel gets in Atlanta traffic!)
I would stay here again when visiting Atlanta.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Complimentary delicious hot buffet breakfast,Free shuttle to Galleria & 3 mile radius of hotel,free high speed internet,& manager's reception w/free food beer & wine (M-Thur). Features spacious guest rooms and suites with microwaves and mini-fridges in all rooms a heated over-sized saltwater indoor& pool fitness center, Located just off I-75 and only 13 miles from downtown Atlanta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Atlanta-NW at Windy Hill Rd & Cobb Galleria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Atlanta-Nw At Windy Hill Rd Hotel Atlanta
- Country Inn And Suites Atlanta-Nw At Windy Hill Rd
- Atlanta Country Inn
- Country Inn Atlanta Nw