We had a short stay here for one night during a tournament. The staff was helpful and rooms were clean. The second floor is where you check and is also where the great breakfast is located. The second floor is at street level. The first floor is where the indoor pool and exercise room is. This level had a bit of a smell. Pool was clean and warm. Security walks around at night and the pool does not close til midnight. Which was good for us because for the tournament was over at 9:00pm. Dont worry the pool noise is not heard because its separated from rooms and must be insulated well. Price was great for what you got. We spent $79 and with the full breakfast (self made omelets w/ these topping availible ham, onions, mushrooms, peppers cheese and waffles, yogurt, cerel, grits, toast and just to much more to list.) Great hotel and will be back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Complimentary delicious hot buffet breakfast,Free shuttle to Galleria & 3 mile radius of hotel,free high speed internet,& manager's reception w/free food beer & wine (M-Thur). Features spacious guest rooms and suites with microwaves and mini-fridges in all rooms a heated over-sized saltwater indoor& pool fitness center, Located just off I-75 and only 13 miles from downtown Atlanta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Carlson, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Atlanta-NW at Windy Hill Rd & Cobb Galleria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Atlanta-Nw At Windy Hill Rd
- Country Inn & Suites Atlanta-Nw At Windy Hill Rd Hotel Atlanta
- Atlanta Country Inn
- Country Inn Atlanta Nw