Save Saved
You added Country Inn & Suites Atlanta-NW at Windy Hill Rd & Cobb Galleria to your Saves list
Country Inn & Suites Atlanta-NW at Windy Hill Rd & Cobb Galleria
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4500 Circle 75 Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30339   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Book early and Save 15%
Ranked #18 of 188 Hotels in Atlanta
“Ok”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

When I first called to book four rooms I was talking to a man in the reservations department and he was able to work a discount for us. He transferred me to the front desk to just put a hold on the rooms without payment and the lady refused to help me and transferred me back to the reservations line. At this point I talked to a another lady who told me I could not get the amount I was told and it would be $115 a night so I asked to speak back to Nathan the first guy and she did not know who I was talking about so she sent me back to from desk. At this point I asked for a manager, which I had to leave a message for. Finally the GM called me back but would not grant me the price I was given and gave me another price that was about $10-$15 more than I was quoted. I was upset with this but we needed the rooms for an event in the area. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. The indoor salt water pool was clean and big. The breakfast bar was good it had waffles, eggs, breads, juice, fruit, coffee, and a few other things. I would stay here again for the cleanliness but they really need to work on price quoting and once they tell someone a price stick with that amount. Very upset with that even though the GM tried to work with me she should have given me the price I was originally given.

• Stayed April 2013
Pamela T, Manager at Country Inn & Suites Atlanta-NW at Windy Hill Rd & Cobb Galleria, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience or aggravation created on behalf of our Central Reservations department. They are not located on property and are only authorized to quote the rates that are currently listed in the reservation system. They are never authorized to negotiate a discounted group rate or hold any reservations without a guaranteed form of payment. I am the Manager at the hotel that you spoke with and while I did attempt to explain this to you, I also felt badly about the situation and made several concessions for your group. I extended a significant discount for the rooms and allowed four guest rooms to be held without a guaranteed form of payment until each individual could call, releasing you from all liability. I am disappointed these concessions were not viewed positively and you still arrived unsatisfied.

However, I am very happy that upon arrival our property and our staff met your expectations and we truly hope you will allow us the opportunity to be at your service again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

Modern, clean great location beautiful grounds and a very good staff location is near all top resturants and shops out of the Atlanta busy area, well planned good parking the coffee is always there and breakfast is good

Room Tip: they take Carlson points through their reservation system
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Pamela T, Manager at Country Inn & Suites Atlanta-NW at Windy Hill Rd & Cobb Galleria, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
On behalf of the entire staff at Country Inn & Suites, we are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and that our staff exceeded your expectations!

Thank you for your business and your kind words.

We look forward to serving you again upon your next visit to Atlanta.
Las Vegas, Nevada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

We stayed in this hotel for three days while visiting friends in Atlanta and it was situated close to work. This property did offer a nice somewhat quiet stay. The majority of the staff was very friendly, and service levels were very good.

The daily breakfast was good, and there are several alternatives within walking distance of the hotel.

Rooms were clean, but a little outdated.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Pamela T, Manager at Country Inn & Suites Atlanta-NW at Windy Hill Rd & Cobb Galleria, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
We appreciate your kind words and were honored to be at your service during your recent stay! I am sorry you felt the property to be slightly dated in appearance, but am very excited to inform you that the entire Country Inn & Suites brand will be undergoing a complete tranfer over the next year. You can find out more information on the Brand Website or visit us again during your next stay to see the exciting transformation.

Thank you again for your business.
Greenville, South Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

This was our first experience staying with Carlson Hotels anywhere, I suppose in hindsight we should have refrained from venturing out of our norm...a summary of negatives so far... (I am in the lobby now due to the alarm and irritated enough to compose this..):
1. Found sesame seeds, or something similar, on the sheet when we turned down the bed, the TV remote was very greasy, room has a nondescript, but definitely funky odor, carpet very stained, etc.
2. Alarm by the bed went off at 6:30 pm. (very loud buzzer), in the past we've been told turning this off between guests is this is the responsibility of the hotel staff, but I am sure some would prefer to disagree. Anyway, we use a phone for this, so we did not think to check and were looking forward to sleeping in on this trip.
3. Hotel mini fridge falls partially off the shelf when you try to put anything at all in it and its better described as a cooler in terms of capacity and capability.
4. Sheets were also itchy, slightly abrasive, but mattress seemed comfortable enough during the short stint that I was able to rest before the alarm fiasco.
Overall, we had slightly higher hopes for this chain and won't stay again. :(

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Don V, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Atlanta-NW at Windy Hill Rd & Cobb Galleria, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We apologize for the dissatisfaction with your stay. We will be reinforcing our training to insure all alarms are turned off when guests check out as well as reviewing our cleaning procedures to ensure nothing is missed. To discuss your stay further please contact me at (770) 956-9919. Don Veum, General Manager
Surprise, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

Good Large rooms, with ample seating, ample office space, fridge, microwave, etc. Downside is the bathroom. Not horribly small, but extremely cramped where toilet located.

Very Friendly Staff. Good Location. Reasonable Rates.

Would stay here again anytime.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Pamela T, Manager at Country Inn & Suites Atlanta-NW at Windy Hill Rd & Cobb Galleria, responded to this review, March 30, 2013
Thank you for your kind response. We are so pleased that our property exceeded your expectations! We look forward to serving you again on your next visit.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is very well kept. Everything is clean. The grounds are well kept. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Breakfast was good as always. The pool area is clean and new. They have cranes for getting handicapped people in and out of the pool and hot tub. The smokers lounge is downstairs and can be smelled while on the first level. The location is right next to the interstate where one can go i75 or i285. The Medical Center Marta station is 7 miles away.

Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Pamela T, Manager at Country Inn & Suites Atlanta-NW at Windy Hill Rd & Cobb Galleria, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us and were pleased with our property. Effective May 1st, 2013, we are transitioning over to a smoke-free facility and are excited to be offering this ammenity to our guests.

We appreciate your feedback and look forward to serving you on your next visit!
Chicago, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

Friendly staff at check-in, happy hour and hot breakfast. Very clean facilities. Easy access to expressway, as well as Atlanta attractions. Lots of restaurants all around the area, as well as shopping area. Close to the Galleria. The hotel also has room service with a variety of options, but we didn't use it.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 2nd floor, which is actually the lobby level. Pool, laundry facilities & exerci...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
On behalf of the entire staff, we thank you for taking time to notice all the "little things" we do each day to make your stay enjoyable. We are so happy that we exceeded your expectations and look forward to the next opportunity to be at your service!

Been to Country Inn & Suites Atlanta-NW at Windy Hill Rd & Cobb Galleria? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Country Inn & Suites Atlanta-NW at Windy Hill Rd & Cobb Galleria

Address: 4500 Circle 75 Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30339
Location: United States > Georgia > Atlanta
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#1 Best Value Hotel in Atlanta
#20 Family Hotel in Atlanta
#24 Romantic Hotel in Atlanta
#49 Business Hotel in Atlanta
Hotel Class:3 star — Country Inn & Suites Atlanta-NW at Windy Hill Rd & Cobb Galleria 3*
Complimentary delicious hot buffet breakfast,Free shuttle to Galleria & 3 mile radius of hotel,free high speed internet,& manager's reception w/free food beer & wine (M-Thur). Features spacious guest rooms and suites with microwaves and mini-fridges in all rooms a heated over-sized saltwater indoor& pool fitness center, Located just off I-75 and only 13 miles from downtown Atlanta. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Atlanta-NW at Windy Hill Rd & Cobb Galleria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Country Inn And Suites Atlanta-Nw At Windy Hill Rd
Country Inn & Suites Atlanta-Nw At Windy Hill Rd Hotel Atlanta
Atlanta Country Inn
Country Inn Atlanta Nw

If you own or manage Country Inn & Suites Atlanta-NW at Windy Hill Rd & Cobb Galleria, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.